fake review

What do I need to respond for? If you want my attention SL, you'll have to schedule an appointment. I admitted to what I've done, faced trial, did my time. But in light of this topic, if I can make a fake review on myself to gain men's lounge access, that should say something about the validity of anyone's reviews. In my opinion, reviews should never be used as a point of screening. I don't care if the gent has hundreds. He'll still need to provide recent references.
Damn it feels so good to me to be under Tracy.

Fix fake reviews by automatically sending PM to provider. The she sends auto response to mods. I love and use technology daily to make my life easier.

BTW thanks Tracy
Damn it feels so good to me to be under Tracy.

Fix fake reviews by automatically sending PM to provider. The she sends auto response to mods. I love and use technology daily to make my life easier.

BTW thanks Tracy Originally Posted by travelerman

Love being under you!! XOXOXO
What do I need to respond for? If you want my attention SL, you'll have to schedule an appointment. I admitted to what I've done, faced trial, did my time. But in light of this topic, if I can make a fake review on myself to gain men's lounge access, that should say something about the validity of anyone's reviews. In my opinion, reviews should never be used as a point of screening. I don't care if the gent has hundreds. He'll still need to provide recent references. Originally Posted by Tracy Aine
You have the 'right" to remain silent sadly not the ability. In this case you are correct and I agree with you and I'm sure other ladies might want that prospective from another provider.

Schedule an appointment? You mean like a session? Who would post the review you or me?

HALL & OATS said it best....

I Can't Go For That (No Can Do)

She's A Man Eater

Hey SL, two random questions. Do you have multiple handles and do you get free pussy like the mods ??
I have multiple handles AND I get free pussy like the mods. Why do you ask?

Damn! I fucked that one again!

Sorry,

ThatGirlBailey
Hey SL, two random questions. Do you have multiple handles and do you get free pussy like the mods ?? Originally Posted by mayorcastro
No never had the need for a second handle and yes I get offered free sex for reviews along with discounts, gifts, cash etc. Never allowed that thou.
I have multiple handles AND I get free pussy like the mods. Why do you ask?

Damn! I fucked that one again!

Sorry,

ThatGirlBailey Originally Posted by Simon Riley
Ok, now that's funny I don't care who you are!