For the Ladies Who See the Cat Daddy, aka boardman

^^ more like 2 Garfield
^^^^^No one but you is actually counting Scooby
Cat/Dog.... who give a fuck.....

but...... I got some killer boxes this weeks... And the electricians told me how to bedazzle your butt plug with a LED... You will have the Ho's trippin...
Cat/Dog.... who give a fuck.....

but...... I got some killer boxes this weeks... And the electricians told me how to bedazzle your butt plug with a LED... You will have the Ho's trippin... Originally Posted by lookn4boobies
LEDs? Why, so they can see what they're doing while engaging in TUMA play?
I've been needing some new boxes. Still haven't dried out from May
  • Seedy
  • 07-22-2015, 06:00 AM
I've been needing some new boxes. Still haven't dried out from May Originally Posted by boardman
Then you need some waxed boxes. Next time we get some in i'll let you know. Lol
Bum Bling should be like those life-clock crystals in Logan's Run, and indicate when kitty's current life is about to expire.
...And it's about Tebow damn time. It's been 137 days. Originally Posted by boardman
Nobody's fault but your own buddy, going underground for almost 100 of those days. I could have sworn you'd reappear with a new Hitler trailer.
Color me disappointed....
Then you need some waxed boxes. Next time we get some in i'll let you know. Lol Originally Posted by Seedy
They WERE waxed. 33" of rain in one month(or whatever it was) will wash the wax of of cardboard better than Dorthy sucks the chrome off of a trailer ball.

Nobody's fault but your own buddy, going underground for almost 100 of those days. I could have sworn you'd reappear with a new Hitler trailer.
Color me disappointed....
Originally Posted by H.Hardhat
More like 2 Lassie...
I put cats in shipping boxes all the time...the trick is to tape up the boxes quickly...