Paranoid after AMP Visit

As a state licensed Massage Therapist with specific criteria I am legally bound by HIPPA laws. If law enforcement were to come into to my establishment I can NOT discuss ANY information about my clients without my clients written permission!
My clients are also protected by this HIPPA law. Originally Posted by VictoriaDawn79
Activities: Ropes, blindfold, BBBJ, Kissing, FIV, Toys for boys

Do you seriously think HIPPA laws apply to prostitutes and tricks?

I copied and pasted above some of the activities in one of your reviews.

Hippa doesn't apply when you get naked and provide sexual services for money.
While we are on this subject . While getting a massage , I have asked for a HJ . To my knowledge its perfectly lawful to ask for sexual activities .

The illegal action takes place when one offers money for such sexual activities .

I have also during the flip at a massage parlor at full mast just motioned for a HE .

To my knowledge it is completely lawful . Am I mistaken ? Originally Posted by FightFan
I believe in most places you are mistaken.

The laws vary by state and other local jurisdictions, but in regard to massages most locations genitalia is not be be exposed nor is the masseuse to make contact. Either one violates the law even without exchange of money.

But hey! I am not a lawyer.
HIPAA

not HIPPA
I believe in most places you are mistaken.

The laws vary by state and other local jurisdictions, but in regard to massages most locations genitalia is not be be exposed nor is the masseuse to make contact. Either one violates the law even without exchange of money.

But hey! I am not a lawyer. Originally Posted by starway
It doesn't make a lot of sense if that was the case . I have been asking women for sex since I was 13 .
Activities: Ropes, blindfold, BBBJ, Kissing, FIV, Toys for boys

Do you seriously think HIPPA laws apply to prostitutes and tricks?

I copied and pasted above some of the activities in one of your reviews.

Hippa doesn't apply when you get naked and provide sexual services for money. Originally Posted by Opossum

Lol...some of us have real life careers outside of hobbying and some of us are smart enough not to mix the two

You went way back...when was my last advertisement?