I had some very important news to share.....

• Toyz
  • 03-20-2014, 02:16 PM
So with much thinking about the topic and listening to you guys go on and on about the issue. I have decided to stop being selfish and lower my rates back down to what it was before.

I was happy with where I was and I am going back to that place.

I am a top notch provider and I don't need a rate of 300 roses to prove that. The sugar is in the pie. Taste for yourself.

So the cat is out of the bag!!!

WOW I feel better about that one, I wasn't quite sure how you were all going to take it Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
DG our schedules don't line up right now but I definitely wish to see you at your new CBC friendly rate. I'll touch base on IM.

Hugs!

ToYz
So with much thinking about the topic and listening to you guys go on and on about the issue. I have decided to stop being selfish and lower my rates back down to what it was before.

I was happy with where I was and I am going back to that place.

I am a top notch provider and I don't need a rate of 300 roses to prove that. The sugar is in the pie. Taste for yourself.

So the cat is out of the bag!!!

WOW I feel better about that one, I wasn't quite sure how you were all going to take it Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
DG I want to personally thank you on behalf of the Cheap Bastards Society and also to inform you that your CBC T-shirt will be designed & presented to you...what size would you like my love? Originally Posted by Toyz
THX Daddys Girl !!! THX Toyz !!!
The entire "The Cheap Bastard's Guide to Pussy" Team is UP in joy and HARD working on reserving you, Daddys Girl, a special AD place in the CBG2P.
I believe Daddy's Girl has now earned the Cheap Bastard's Club seal of approval.
Bravo, DG. Looking forward to viewing your workout efforts!
I am going to be the first consumer to weigh in with my dollars...I am not a CBC member yet, hopefully this act will garner my acceptance, as I have read your posts and agree completely with them all!!

I confess I have been somewhat of a WK, and I have gone above the HH rate acceptable by the CBC...I HAD an appt. scheduled tomorrow for my second; but it ate at my hobby conscious no matter how hot she was...

LET THE RECORD SHOW; In honor of DG's generous admission, I am cancelling said HDH (High Dollar Hottie) for tomorrow (one I have worked long and hard to cement), and have reached out to DG to reward her for her generosity and bravery!! I will let my money speak for me, and reward her behavior with my money, and probably some wine!

So I will not spend less. She will reap the reward as an extra thank you to help foster the culture of a fair exchange of value for both mongers and providers, and I pledge to not return to the gold diggers!!

Best,

Finn

PS...I hope this act is enough to gain admittance to the CBC!!
  • Toyz
  • 03-21-2014, 06:26 AM
I am going to be the first consumer to weigh in with my dollars...I am not a CBC member yet, hopefully this act will garner my acceptance, as I have read your posts and agree completely with them all!!

I confess I have been somewhat of a WK, and I have gone above the HH rate acceptable by the CBC...I HAD an appt. scheduled tomorrow for my second; but it ate at my hobby conscious no matter how hot she was...

LET THE RECORD SHOW; In honor of DG's generous admission, I am cancelling said HDH (High Dollar Hottie) for tomorrow (one I have worked long and hard to cement), and have reached out to DG to reward her for her generosity and bravery!! I will let my money speak for me, and reward her behavior with my money, and probably some wine!

So I will not spend less. She will reap the reward as an extra thank you to help foster the culture of a fair exchange of value for both mongers and providers, and I pledge to not return to the gold diggers!!

Best,

Finn

PS...I hope this act is enough to gain admittance to the CBC!! Originally Posted by finnman
BRAVO Finnman!

With great pomp & circumstance I-on behalf of my Cheap Bastard Brothers-invite you to dine at the Cheap Bastards round table where tonight we will be having spam with mac & cheese! You are now, and forever more, a Cheap Bastard Brother! Please go forth in peace and love. Share the bounties of the CBC with all you know.

This is what we envisioned when the CBC was formed so long ago. To REWARD the girls who understand that we are not trying to cause them unnecesary financial burden, but are only asking that they consider the current state of the economy in the pricing of their service(s).

We don't hold grudges against said HDH (High Dollar Hoogars) we just won't be seeing you is all. As you've always reminded us, you are constantly busy & don't NEED our meager CBC budget...so its a win/win from that perspective!

Finn, I recently enjoyed the wares of a CBC approved Hoogar & even wrote a little review of it...and for the life of me I could have sworn she gave her all to me even though it was at a discounted rate. The moral to the story is more $$$ doesn't necessarily give more or better
So when my CBC brethren reach out to you and say "I know that is your POSTED rate, but whats your CBC rate"? Don't be offended, just be honored that you are considered as a potential CBC Hoogar!

Heres a little song going out to all the beautiful & wonderful CBC Hoogars!!!

((((Thanks ladies)))
http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...ou&FORM=HDRSC3

Best,

Finn

PS...I hope this act is enough to gain admittance to the CBC!! Originally Posted by finnman

THAT IS AWESOME DADDYS GIRL IS A GREAT CHOICE! IMHO

*No more gold diggers that's happy!
[QUOTE=apu;1055103693]Selfish? Wow. So, what price point is NOT selfish and how do we come that conclusion?

Somehow I don't think selfishness really had anything to do with this simple business decision. I took it as a merely bit of sarcastic humor.

And when did it become the lady's responsibility to ensure that a gentlemen can afford a hooker?

When said lady would like to receive an increase in gentlemen callers duh.

So, may we assume you have a lovely house and a good car, can afford to send your kids to a decent college and have at least 10k in savings and have a good investment portfolio to boot, Annika? I'm gonna be honest with you, that was a rhetorical question. I don't believe you have any of that.

Now that was pretty assumptive, offensive and condescending all at once. That's true talent.

You sure do react like this is personal. You definitely don't sound like a monger by a long shot. Not even a WK.
If not for your many posted reviews (More sarcasm) one might think you were a provider with an alias but of course that would be totally assumptive.

/QUOTE]

Hey there isn't any need for drama in my threads. I wasn't setting it up for failure just being informative of a decision I had made. I am sure there are other threads you can frolic on and spread your magic drama fairy dust on.

thank you for your opinion but please leave drama at the door. Originally Posted by Daddys Girl
Soup bought you a pass.

Not sure for how long though

Make more Soup
Selfish? Wow. So, what price point is NOT selfish and how do we come that conclusion?

Somehow I don't think selfishness really had anything to do with this simple business decision. I took it as a merely bit of sarcastic humor.

And when did it become the lady's responsibility to ensure that a gentlemen can afford a hooker?

When said lady would like to receive an increase in gentlemen callers duh.

So, may we assume you have a lovely house and a good car, can afford to send your kids to a decent college and have at least 10k in savings and have a good investment portfolio to boot, Annika? I'm gonna be honest with you, that was a rhetorical question. I don't believe you have any of that.

Now that was pretty assumptive, offensive and condescending all at once. That's true talent.

You sure do react like this is personal. You definitely don't sound like a monger by a long shot. Not even a WK.
If not for your many posted reviews (More sarcasm) one might think you were a provider with an alias but of course that would be totally assumptive.

Originally Posted by apu
Originally Posted by Listener
Zing!!
You guys crack me up. Can I be the guest of honor please? I promise to show up with notHing but a smile.

Whispers was the soup good??? I can most definitely make you more
You're suppose to tip on top of the donation?