FBI Executes Search Warrant at Mar A Lago!

He had 5 boxes that he admitted to having.. and when those were returned, classified materials were in the boxes. While there IS a lot of animosity towards Trump, there is also reason to believe that there may be more to this and I'm betting someone that has spoken with officials gave them reason to conduct the search. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
The NYT said he turned over 15 boxes, not 5. Apparently this just whetted the DOJ's appetite for more. We need to learn what classified materials were allegedly there. They could have been used as a pretext for a search warrant, just like the fabricated Steele dossier was a pretext to spy on Trump's 2016 campaign. Don't ex-Presidents normally get to work with the National Archives to retain official documents for their Presidential Libraries?

This sounds petty, not worthy of a search warrant... unless the REAL motive is to find docs that may not be classified or criminal, but can still be used to embarrass Trump. I'll bet the FBI hauled a nice treasure trove back to DC and will soon debrief Biden and Garland on all the juicy stuff they found, like Stormy Daniels' panties.
What makes it think it can't happen to me? The fact that I do not now, nor have I ever-- possessed classified documents.

He had 5 boxes that he admitted to having.. and when those were returned, classified materials were in the boxes. While there IS a lot of animosity towards Trump, there is also reason to believe that there may be more to this and I'm betting someone that has spoken with officials gave them reason to conduct the search.

If there IS reason-- will any of you listen? If there isn't.. then lucky you-- Trump just punched his ticket for 2024. Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Well the FBI better have a real good reason. If they can't get Trump legitimately on this excursion then we're gonna see the tables turn and the Hunters will become the Hunted and it's going to be nasty.
Trump admitted he took classified documents "home". He returned some/all of the documents.

There is no question his actions were illegal.

There is no question Trumpys will defend his illegal activities.

There is no question they will claim holding Trump accountable is
a political move and has nothing to do with the fact he is guilty.

There is no question Trumpys will ever admit his self admitted guilt.
There is no question I give a shit about the Lying Liar's lies about "Trump's persecution".

The only real questions are did Putin pay Trump for the documents, has Trump delivered them to Putin yet, and how long will Trumpys will continue to support the most criminal president in the history of the US.

Grace couldn't be more correct. I have no classified documents. No one is coming to break into my house.

And suddenly the midterms are back in play.
Would any real independents still vote for Trump endorsed candidates?
Would any honest Republicans vote for Trump endorsed candidates?
Blah, blah, blah.
You have no information we don't.
There certainly is no reason for us to know what that information was. What part of "classified" don't you understand?

Allegedly? Sorry Charlie. Find the search warrant and see.

Pretext for a search warrant? One big deference. Can you see it? Trump admitted he took classified info home.
The NYT said he turned over 15 boxes, not 5. Apparently this just whetted the DOJ's appetite for more. We need to learn what classified materials were allegedly there. They could have been used as a pretext for a search warrant, just like the fabricated Steele dossier was a pretext to spy on Trump's 2016 campaign. Don't ex-Presidents normally get to work with the National Archives to retain official documents for their Presidential Libraries?What presidential library? Trump can't read. Taking classified documents out of the White House isn't working with the National Archives. It is illegal.

This sounds petty, not worthy of a search warrant... unless the REAL motive is to find docs that may not be classified or criminal, but can still be used to embarrass Trump. I'll bet the FBI hauled a nice treasure trove back to DC and will soon debrief Biden and Garland on all the juicy stuff they found, like Stormy Daniels' panties. Originally Posted by lustylad
Too bad Trump didn't put the documents in the middle of 5th Avenue.

This is truly the beginnings of Trump's end.
This Just In!

Truth Social is auctioning off places in line to visit Trump in prison.
The left can't allow the midterms to take place because they know they'll get slaughtered. The left is trying to start a civil war before the midterms. They've tried to start a war with Russia and China without success. Monkey Pox ain't working either. Now they want a civil war so they can declare marshal law and cancel the midterms.
This will backfire on the Left just like everything else backfires on them. This will make Trump more popular than ever. I hope they arrest him too. Then he will be the next "Nelson Mandela." His popularity will soar.
Nelson Mandela spent nearly 30 years in prison. Will you wait for Trump? LOL.

I just hope they find what they’re looking for and bring a swift conclusion to this horrible dark chapter in America’s history.

Then we can truly make America breathe again.
you do know that this is a political hit job. they do not want trump running for 2024. I think this an attempt to tie him up in courts.
18:2071 might be interesting. I don’t think Trump will be charged with this but it could be an interesting play along with other charges that might be brought.
Trump could have just turned the documents over to the National archives or to the White House. He could’ve avoided this but intentionally didn’t.
Super sized nothing burger lolling wtf and omg
Super sized nothing burger lolling wtf and omg.
the left has weaponized the doj ...well ok they had already done that

when you have the departments of government filled with brainwashed people subjected to the rot coming from "elite" universities, and they all think alike

the doj allows hellary to bleach bit, smash with hammers, delete, have her own atty's review documents to determine what to turn over, lie, interview her minions all at once and not under oath, and otherwise be a huge asshole

they go after mom and pop at school board meetings, merrick garland defends that in front of congress, affronted that anyone could ever think it inappropriate...that was a small view into the circle jerk mindset of these people

they go after old people and a few fringe guys in fur and horn hats for trepassing, as if the end is near

they try to make half the country the threat to "their democracy"

they manufacture crime statistics on "white supremacy"

a small fry minion from the past....lois lerner and her doj handlers

they dont do a thing about the biden crime family for years

their experts pronounce truth they dont like to be russian disinformation and defend their letter still

they have early morning perp raids with weapons drawn on people like roger stone and others, but only on conservatives

they list the betsy ross flag and other phrases or use of symbolism from american history as signs of extremism

the murder of ashli babbit they look away from and cover up, yet charge 4 cops with violating a drug moll's civil rights based on a warrant the cops had no part in

and now this at mar-a-lago

half the country does not and cant trust one thing coming from the government...

there is such a haughty disrespect of americans and other viewpoints, coming from people in government its shameful
Trump admitted he took classified documents "home". He returned some/all of the documents.

There is no question his actions were illegal.

There is no question Trumpys will defend his illegal activities.

There is no question they will claim holding Trump accountable is
a political move and has nothing to do with the fact he is guilty.

There is no question Trumpys will ever admit his self admitted guilt.
There is no question I give a shit about the Lying Liar's lies about "Trump's persecution".

The only real questions are did Putin pay Trump for the documents, has Trump delivered them to Putin yet, and how long will Trumpys will continue to support the most criminal president in the history of the US.

Grace couldn't be more correct. I have no classified documents. No one is coming to break into my house.

And suddenly the midterms are back in play.
Would any real independents still vote for Trump endorsed candidates?
Would any honest Republicans vote for Trump endorsed candidates?
Originally Posted by VerySkeptical
Yeah, it's not a big deal the President has access to Classified information. The Democrats are exaggerating this whole thing for the sole purpose of keeping Trump away from running in 2024. The Democratic party is nothing but a relentless gang of political thugs that will stop at nothing to obtain power.
Amid all the outrage by Trump and his capos, the one thing that none of them - especially the long-winded Trump - has claimed is that Trump was innocent. Just that Trump is a victim, which seems to get y’all going, as evidenced by the knee jerking, hand wringing and teeth gnashing going on in this thread.

That speaks volumes.

My regret is that he wasn’t in the act of flushing classified documents down the toilet - as was his habit in the WH - when the FBI entered the house. Bigger regret was that he wasn’t at Mar A Lago.

https://twitter.com/mikeallen/status...JbQkIkpbjNCgXw

As more incriminating evidence becomes apparent, will Trump’s “Second Amendment people” be far behind?