Pay with a credit card

No it's been around for awhile.

Usually those ladies have a small business license. So their name wouldn't show up on the bill but her official business name. Originally Posted by LeilaniBebe
ok that makes sense... i still wouldn't do it though! lol
  • Bubba
  • 12-17-2012, 06:41 PM
One problem with using a gift card in place of cash is that it may be difficult for the lady to verify how much money is actually on the card.
One problem with using a gift card in place of cash is that it may be difficult for the lady to verify how much money is actually on the card. Originally Posted by Bubba
omg the world must be ending,

Welcome back Bubba! Long time no post.

Now back on topic
One problem with using a gift card in place of cash is that it may be difficult for the lady to verify how much money is actually on the card. Originally Posted by Bubba
not to mention... i remember seeing in the past alert, there was some girl that would act like she was calling the card to see how much there was, but she switched it with an empty one. then accused the client of trying to scam her while really she was the one scamming.

that was just a few months back wasnt it?
  • Bubba
  • 12-17-2012, 07:45 PM
Hello Oenghus! I still look in from time to time. Old habits are hard to break!!

To get back on topic......guys....don't use credit cards....they leave a trail. Ladies....unless you know the guy very, very well, don't take gift cards in place of cash for the session fee.
I have a debit card but would never use it for a date. I prefer using cash, harder to trace lol
I have a debit card but would never use it for a date. I prefer using cash, harder to trace lol Originally Posted by Oenghus
What a coincedence.....that's what I do as well although I was a little confused when I went to pay my latest date with cash and she asked for id...and for some reason I don't think it was because she thought I was underage...
I paid with a Wal Mart gift card once. She was a stripper who had already drained me of my daily withdrawal limit, so no cash was to be had. She suggested the gift card, which I bought with a check. She was very trusting....she had no idea what was on that card...I showed her the receipt but I could still have bought something with it.

Oh yeah...Hi Bubba
https://squareup.com/

I know a lot of people who use things similar to Square to accept payments via credit card. As far as seeing providers who accept cards, I would only do so if you have vetted them. And then, I would make sure to use something like a reloadable Wal-Mart or Green Dot card of some sort which is easier to not be tied directly to you.

As always, cash is king and accepted everywhere.
so if you took them to court what would you say? paid for sex? lol Originally Posted by destiny_j32
That's my point. If one of my clients disputed the charge I can take legal action. It would be difficult for a provider to do the same.
I have a debit card but would never use it for a date. I prefer using cash, harder to trace lol Originally Posted by Oenghus
Well good for you Captain Redlegs, I tried to use one once but no matter how many times I swiped in through her slot it wouldn't work, I have gone back to using gold and silver, never know when you might have a counterfit bill.
Well good for you Captain Redlegs, I tried to use one once but no matter how many times I swiped in through her slot it wouldn't work, I have gone back to using gold and silver, never know when you might have a counterfit bill. Originally Posted by dirty dog
LOL!!