Bad experience @ Relax--Fawn

Sounds about right.
All the girls I met did DFK and have little drama than the providers outside, especially those green girls. I appreciate relax train those girls well. Of course some girls did have preference. Occasionally u will meet some girls has expection not matching reality. But I believe relax did their best.
apparently fawn is a virgin and thats why she doesn't upgrade. I tried to upgrade with her anyway and got banned because of it ... wtf ???? fuck relax and fuck fawn
apparently fawn is a virgin and thats why she doesn't upgrade. I tried to upgrade with her anyway and got banned because of it ... wtf ???? fuck relax and fuck fawn Originally Posted by kagebunshin
...”that’s why she doesn’t upgrade.” You tried to upgrade anyway? That’s an interesting statement.
i did not know she was a virgin until later.
apparently fawn is a virgin and thats why she doesn't upgrade. I tried to upgrade with her anyway and got banned because of it ... wtf ???? fuck relax and fuck fawn Originally Posted by kagebunshin
When did you get banned?

When you saw her in person or when you were going through screening and setting up the appointment and you asked the scheduler if she would upgrade?

If you saw her in person and you asked her to upgrade and she said yes, then it's on her.

She made the decision for herself, not you.
i did not know she was a virgin until later. Originally Posted by kagebunshin
On any given day, Relax will have like 10 girls on the schedule. DFW has hundreds of providers. Kinda puts your banning into perspective, no? I’ve found that treating girls with respect makes the hobby life quite enjoyable.
So if she did let you upgrade with her, then she is no longer a virgin.

Guys, she can do L3 now.

I understand there are girls that only do L1 and L2 and I respect that.

This girl doesn't do L3 but she was asked and again as I've already said, she said YES.

She should had stuck to her guns and said NO.
So if she did let you upgrade with her, then she is no longer a virgin.

Guys, she can do L3 now.

I understand there are girls that only do L1 and L2 and I respect that.

This girl doesn't do L3 but she was asked and again as I've already said, she said YES.

She should had stuck to her guns and said NO. Originally Posted by CG2014
You seen to have difficulty understanding the written word.
Haven't y'all figure Relax out by now?

Same rules goes with the other place whose owner was trained and groomed at Relax on how to set up a Studio and how to run it.

Write a NO review or complain that you had a poor session and your phone will blow up with BSC texts Originally Posted by CG2014

Go ahead and name the other place. Barbie's Boutique. Barbie is a grade A cunt. Amazingly rude. It was all she could do to contain herself from telling me to fuck off when I kindly let them know the address on their text link was a completely wrong address. Barbie, you may (or may not) know studios but I know technology. She couldn't contain her condescending tone, saying I got lost. When I showed her the link SHE sent she was confused and still didnt believe it was her fault.

These people live in another world.
You seen to have difficulty understanding the written word. Originally Posted by bill sins
He did not specify if he asked her to upgrade while he saw her in person and she said no and then she told the scheduler or if she did say yes which then it will be all on her or if he asked the scheduler while he was booking the appointment if she would upgrade.

You are the one who seems to have difficulty understanding what I wrote.

I was very clear in my question to kagebunshin.

Go ahead and name the other place. Barbie's Boutique. Barbie is a grade A cunt. Amazingly rude. Originally Posted by Boltfan
She was a scheduler at Relax.

Here's photos of some of her girls from her ad on adlist.

I wouldn't see any of them.

She also has a location in Tulsa, OK now.

I was in the appointment with her. They mentioned she didn't upgrade. But talking with her why didn't and if she would be open to in the future etc.... I got banned after the session. She is still a virgin I would assume and we didn't do any l3
I was in the appointment with her. They mentioned she didn't upgrade. But talking with her why didn't and if she would be open to in the future etc.... I got banned after the session. She is still a virgin I would assume and we didn't do any l3 Originally Posted by kagebunshin
Thank you.

That's all the clarification I was looking for.

No need for Bill Sins to be rude and hostile about it.

We are all here to obtain and exchange information.

Some people are inconsiderate with no manners since they can hide behind the anonimity of a keyboard and a computer screen never to have to face anyone in real life.

My IGNORE list gets longer and longer.
If I was rude you have indeed lived a sheltered existence. Talk about hiding behind a key board don't you really think that applies to yourself? 5,414 posts, really. You need to find a life.
There is no fucking way a girl working at relax is actually a real virgin to begin with. Not one fucking chance in hell.

There has been crazy fucking drama at Relax before and I am fairly surprised it still has business after some of it. I used to go, I was never banned well maybe now. I cant see going back again with what has gone on.

The likely scenario with this girl, is her boyfriend that has her working there does not want her fucked so she says she is a virgin.

Maybe a virgin to the hobby and even that I doubt from what ex Relax girls have told me, if any of them are to be believed.