Nationwide COVID19 Testing And Tracking

• oeb11
  • 04-21-2020, 09:33 AM
Did the great leader declare homosexuality a perversion? Originally Posted by Jaxson66

This from a Fascist DPST party member which purports to advocate "diversity" and inclusivity"- and promotes acceptance and tolerance of those who lead alternative gender identity lifestyles!
An obvious condemnation of homosexuality - j666 - or are u just eager for take part - but ashamed to do so???
Did the great leader declare homosexuality a perversion? Originally Posted by Jaxson66
You mean you actually need a political person to confirm Homosexuality is a perversion? You've got to be kidding, lol.
You mean you actually need a political person to confirm Homosexuality is a perversion? You've got to be kidding, lol. Originally Posted by Levianon17
Nope, I don’t consider homosexuality a perversion, I leave that to the religious right. It’s not my business who’s fucking who and they can tell their savior to kiss my ass.
Obviously you’re unaware of the definition of perversion.
Nope, I don’t consider homosexuality a perversion, I leave that to the religious right. It’s not my business who’s fucking who and they can tell their savior to kiss my ass. Originally Posted by Jaxson66
Hahahahaha, you're a loon.
  • oeb11
  • 04-21-2020, 06:55 PM
Fascist DPST party is a peversion in and of itself -

is j66 a member - card-carrying ????
LOL
Obviously you’re unaware of the definition of perversion. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme
Hahahahaha, you're a loon. Originally Posted by Levianon17

that's what you get for being part of the bosom gang.