What was your most frightening moment in the hobby?

• Sami
  • 07-15-2012, 07:49 AM
I was on tour, just got done with a appointment. I decided to go get something to eat, and decided to walk. I headed around to the front of the hotel, and holy shit swat team everywhere I turned around went back to my room packed my stuff got the hell outta there. I don't know why they where there and didn't give a dam. Obviously I wouldn't be doing nothing else there for the day
However my most frightening moment is when I found out that Wildflowers and Escape got busted. I had no idea if any of my personal information was in their hands or what would happen if it was. I believe I always used cash, but I was only about 95% sure. Were any of us on camera at the door? I just didn't have any idea of what was going on.[/QUOTE]

Agreed! I was at the one on I-10 the day before it got busted.
I guess the worst thing that happened to me was a condom breaking. Pretty tame compared to some other ones I have read here.
I guess the worst thing that happened to me was a condom breaking. Pretty tame compared to some other ones I have read here. Originally Posted by ZedX79
That's pretty scary. What's REALLY scary is you and her knowing the condom broke, then getting an email, text, or phone call 3 months later when she tells you she's 'late'................
I did offer a client to bring his dog inside because it was too cold but he said he left the heater on for her.

I had a client in NM who asked if he could bring his dog inside so he would not get hot in the car/................I looked out to his car and saw it was a small car and saw no dog,so i thought it must be a tiny dog......so I said ok.

well it turned out to be a german shepard! Then when the guy started started his O with a weird yelp,the dog jumped on the bed barking at me!

WTF???!!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
That's pretty scary. What's REALLY scary is you and her knowing the condom broke, then getting an email, text, or phone call 3 months later when she tells you she's 'late'................ Originally Posted by DEAR_JOHN
Well I noticed it pretty quickly, wrapped it back up and continued. It's been a couple of years, so I think I'm good unless Maury Povich calls or something.
A long time ago when I started out in the hobby, I answered an ad which I should have known was TGTBT. Hot blonde answers the door at the apartment incall (it was her) showed me to the room, took my donation, and told me to get comfortable. She returned, sitting, doing nothing. I asked her if she was going to get comfortable, and her 6'5" male "friend" came in, and told me that she didn't do that, at to leave immediately. When I asked for my money back, he made sure I saw the pistol he had tucked in his belt.

I got out of there.

When I got to my car,I left the complex and called the apartment office and told them that I had been visiting a friend and observed suspicious activity at their unit. Police showed up, and from the complex parking lot across the street I watched them take the guy away in handcuffs. No idea what happened to the girl.
A long time ago when I started out in the hobby, I answered an ad which I should have known was TGTBT. Hot blonde answers the door at the apartment incall (it was her) showed me to the room, took my donation, and told me to get comfortable. She returned, sitting, doing nothing. I asked her if she was going to get comfortable, and her 6'5" male "friend" came in, and told me that she didn't do that, at to leave immediately. When I asked for my money back, he made sure I saw the pistol he had tucked in his belt.

I got out of there.

When I got to my car,I left the complex and called the apartment office and told them that I had been visiting a friend and observed suspicious activity at their unit. Police showed up, and from the complex parking lot across the street I watched them take the guy away in handcuffs. No idea what happened to the girl. Originally Posted by blowpop
Payback's a bitch!

Nice job!
A few moons ago & in a different time zone, I knew a lady that was a provider, a bit older, maybe 40’s but by far the most attractive & sensuous women I have still to meet. She reminded me of Barbara Eden, which many of you ‘ol farts jack offed with her in your mind! Now she would be called a MILF. As the story goes, she may have known other lady acquaintances that she introduced them to gentlemen of all walks of life. Those happened to be some WELL know people that one would have seen on TV & movies. I would partake in meeting some of her lady friends & enjoy their company, BUT this certain lady was also a dinner date – NO FEE involved—Along with a few F**king HOT times BCD. OK enough of the intro, we had arranged for a Dinner date on a certain day, I had been on a 36 hour deep sea fishing trip, thus no TV etc.. & Bill Gates had not invented the internet yet. When I get back I call her & ask where she wanted to meet, she said “let just have dinner at my house”.. Fine, when I arrived dinner was ready & we talked & she informed me that she had had the LE visit her about her & the company she kept. No problem- I was a dumb ass then! About 9 PM there was a knock on the door, we were upstairs, & we looked out & low and behold the local News Station had cameras & lights on the front door of her Condo. Needless to say, my BVD’s were stained! She suggested I go out the hallway to the garage, so I took 3 bags of trash to the dumpster, walked right by the boys from the TV station & asked what was going on. HOLY SHIT that was close…!!
For you blowpop...

I got out of there.

When I got to my car,I left the complex and called the apartment office and told them that I had been visiting a friend and observed suspicious activity at their unit. Police showed up, and from the complex parking lot across the street I watched them take the guy away in handcuffs. No idea what happened to the girl. Originally Posted by blowpop
That was smart. You know how to keep your cool.
Shoulda gone back bp. But yeah that's justice right there!
Seeing Ava Love's star up close!

The xmas party didn't scare me as much as it was a buzz kill. I knew most did nothing wrong and I wasn't near the front to get the initial shock.
Getting a beating from a pimp. Jumped me from behind.
'the Christmas party'....can you elaborate for the uninformed? Originally Posted by IamRobot
An ASPD (the pre-ECCIE organization that formerly held sway over Houston shag until it collapsed) holiday get-together that was raided, a few people out of a large group carted off for not following the rules and saying the wrong things in public, subsequent newspaper and TV coverage representing yellow journalism at its brightest. No mention of the Toys for Tots fundraiser at all, of course.

That was pretty nerve-wracking for me, too, even though I also knew I hadn't done a darn thing wrong. I've had a couple of other rattling incidents, like....
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=479636