Who are your "ledgends"...

Reese
Fawn
Lindsey lee
Elizabeth Whispers
Lindsey lee
Marie
tara

all awesome ladies that are well respected!
Sophie without a doubt
Maddie fkn May and no one else , we r getting married one day, she told me! My mom loves her! Well she used to anyways : ( She's all hung up on Penelope now???!
I would have to say Lindsey Lee she is well respected drama-free has a great head on her shoulders anyone that has ever heard of her should look her up i love her to death just an all around great provider always!! She is a true "Legend' period! Originally Posted by Brandee69

I'm happy to see Lindsey Lee on the list. Obviously I've never been her client, But I too love her to death and agree with every word above. She is truly the best kind of beautiful.
I forgot Lindsey lacey
I always enjoyed led zeppelin
I always enjoyed led zeppelin Originally Posted by Leon Sandcastle
Went to one their concerts in the 70's. Some girl behind me asks:
"Which one is Led?"
+1 on Lindsey Lacey. She is great
Thanks everyone who mentioned my name.
+1 with Lindsay Lacey!! I would have to add JGirl to my list. Who know..might have add another after this afternoon!!
Brandee69 thank you so much for the kind words! Your one special lady...I love you to death girl Dallas Rain, we have been through some times together girlfriend and you are Truly a Legend! Melody, your one of the sweetest people I have ever met! Love you to death girl.

XOXOXO
Jt, You are a sweetheart and deserve only the best. I am flattered that you think that I am one of them.

Thanks to everyone who mentioned me.

What a great list of ladies to be listed with!

I have never understood the "Legend" title. I'm just having fun.
Using the definition of "somebody famous and admired for a skill or talent" Tara Evens has to be at or near the top of the list among current ladies. Her self promotion skills are indeed Legendary. And I respect that.
I'm gonna go with Cindy of Fort Worth. Outstanding provider and tells great stories without mentioning names.
RebeccaofDallas
Hooter
Ashley Apple
Piper the Cumsucking Princess
Ashley Ash
Asian Angel