Car sex..

I had truck sex at a lake a few weeks ago. Hell I had a great time. The only thing that pissed me off was damn Papa Johns could find the lake but not my apt. I keep asking one guy to have sex with me at the rest area off of 20. I have asked guys to let me go do a bj in their car. I like having adventures. It can be fun and great memories. Originally Posted by Truly Passion
I'll meet ya at the rest stop!
If it's something spontaneous...watching the sunset at the lake and we both get horny..then sure. Otherwise it strikes me as appropriate if:

You're a teenage boy with a 24-hour-a-day boner and you can't afford a room on your Kroger bag boy salary and your parents won't let you fuck in the house; or

You're too cheap to take the lady to a room; or

You relish the kinks in your back and marks on your body from sideays..no..put your arm on the window and stick-it-on sex in a car; or

You need it quick and cheap; or

You're a closet exhibitionist that relishes the risk of your ass being seen going up and down against the smeared back window whilst you pleasure your date.

I've earned enough over the years to be be able to be comfortable and in a private location whiel enjoying the pleasure of a woman's company.
I learned all about sex in a car. It was several years before I found out what it was like in a bed.

The police pretty much left us alone back then as we watched the submarine races at White Rock and talked about The Lady of the Lake and comforted our dates ever so gently.

My SO helped break the boredom years ago on a long drive on an interstate. That was the longest blow job I ever had. I don't know how I kept from blowing then but the truckers honking at us as we passed were a bit distracting.

Now I lack so much flexibility I can barely get into my car, much less fuck in it. Getting older has its advantages but car sex is not one of them.

I do have a van with a bed, bathroom, central heat and air. Would that count as an out call or car sex?
No car sex for me in the hobby, thank you!
Car sex done it couple of times but jus not my forte I wanna real comfy wild sex as my role play
I know a couple of providers that do this fairly regularly.
Hmm no. I get enough crap for my driving now...... I refuse to provide an opportunity to link it to my BCD skills.