P411 Adboard

I heard of a private forum that has fbsm and localized ad stickies...*perhaps*.

That might be a good alternative for daily and short notice ads...*maybe*.

I think BrownSugarBaby runs it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
More info, please.
I'm trying to more reviews since I read you get credit points.
It's not her forum anymore... and plenty of people have requested entry and been admitted. It's all about how you behave yourself publicly... just sayin... Originally Posted by GracePreston
Exactly. Some places have real standards of behavior that some cannot meet. And those in such places find the content very useful. Many find quality to be important, not just quantity
That may explain the plenty of people that have requested admittance. Thanks, Grace! Originally Posted by davidfree986
No, there were plenty requests and admissions when she ran the forum.
No, there were plenty requests and admissions when she ran the forum. Originally Posted by lda523287
Yep... and there were plenty when I ran it as well. And there are plenty now.
I heard of a private forum that has fbsm and localized ad stickies...*perhaps*.

That might be a good alternative for daily and short notice ads...*maybe*.

I think BrownSugarBaby runs it. Originally Posted by thathottnurse
So who do we contact to gain admittance to this forum? Originally Posted by SexyStephTx
Please see the bolded text above, SexStephTX.

Dunno, but posting taint photos will help the process. Originally Posted by pyramider
I can neither confirm nor deny that this may or may not be true.

It's rumored that there's some badass taint in there though. I wouldn't know. Fuckers won't let me in.

... plenty of people have requested entry and been admitted. It's all about how you behave yourself publicly... just sayin... Originally Posted by GracePreston
So no nasty gym shorts with white calf socks trolling for freebies at the SC????

Sorry, david. Rules are rules.

That may explain the plenty of people that have requested admittance. Thanks, Grace! Originally Posted by davidfree986
Ya no one wanted in there when I started it. Total ghost town. Lol

Nice try.

And speaking of nice! I see your thread is back. Yay!

http://m.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1217456

Back on the topic of reviews and ads. Consistency and longevity are the best advertisement for anyone. Reviews are reviews. Some people love them and some people don't.

If people could follow the rules of the ad board then it would still be here. It's Gina's business to run how she wants. The news of the ad board today reminded me of a rocky, mountainous beach, a piano and the ever-so-lovely, Tom Keifer ...

I just want to say that p411 is still one of the best forms of screening for a lady provider such as myself.

I hope this does not discourage any guys who may have an interest in joining p411 as it still a safe place for the community. I am very upset over the Ad board being taken down as there are many gentleman who are not on Eccie or other boards who use the advertisement, Not that Eccie is not a wonderful site as well

Personally I had never been too big of a fan of TER.

Well....
It was good while it lasted Sure we have all said that before..lol

I am always happy to vouch for those whom I have met before to join p411.
I do not know of any gentleman who were not satisfied with the services.

I am looking forward to the new site that is expected in future..
and thank you Gina..

Like I have said before, I am not an ass kisser,( though I kinda like her spunk ) lol.. but Gina had her work cut out for her. So many newcomers who are Greedy and don't know how to work there Ads in a professional manner. If you are not getting business from posting one Ad in the city you are in, unless traveling, or stop posting provocative things.. then maybe it is just not your week or perhaps should think of a different way to spark attention rather than make it harder on the rest of us.. just saying.

As for all the provocative stuff.. that's what eccie is for.. lol

Happy Friday everyone!
  • NYr
  • 04-17-2015, 04:24 PM
PRIVATE FORUMS ARE NOT TO BE DISCUSSED IN PUBLIC. Too many folks already posted to this about them, so not going to go back and edit.

DISCRETION.
DAVIDFREE: your last warning about bringing up private forums. And you wonder why folks attack you.
I have always enjoyed p411's Chat.
Half of the ladies that you would want to see and could afford to see in Houston were visitors on P411. Many were from Dallas. What Gina did really screwed things up in Houston.
Half of the ladies that you would want to see and could afford to see in Houston were visitors on P411. Many were from Dallas. What Gina did really screwed things up in Houston. Originally Posted by Bestman200600
They will still show up in the Visiting Listings, no worries!

We are only talking about the P411 Ad Board..... it wasn't really a much used part of P411. The regular Listings will remain as they always have been.

Always,
Gina
ThatHotNurse!!!

Lmfao! @ that video!!! Girl you took it way back!!! LOL LOL LOL

Maybe there should be a short notice availability thread or SNATCH like they have in San Antonio.
Maybe there should be a short notice availability thread or SNATCH like they have in San Antonio. Originally Posted by Blurr 7
There was. It didn't work. I don't know if the gals in SA are better able to follow rules, or if the mods are just more patient, but the Dallas thread was closed down after a few months despite its immense popularity.
Hey Sweet pretty Melannie, would you explain how these gals were abusing the add board?? As a client I often just ran through the adds to see who is out there today. I am not sure how Gina could say it was little used. How could she know how often it was looked at? Heck, I have been trying to get a date with Gina for years and she hasn't appeared once on the add board.
PS. that is where I first found you.. Sweet Melannie Star... it was a lucky day for me..