CEO cuts own pay, raises workers' salaries

I didn't assign you a view point. I simply point out the hypocrisy of arguing for higher wages, while expecting business owners to bear the burden of paying those higher wages.

If you want workers to earn more then PAY THEM MORE yourself.

You really have an incredible talent for reading stuff that just ain't there.

First off, I'm an atheist. So you can give up on the Jesus stuff which you keep mentioning in post after post. That dog don't hunt.

Secondly, the only reason I mentioned tipping the fast food worker was to let the air out of Womb's tires before he had a chance to come back and say how easy it is to tell someone else to be charitable, but another thing to be charitable yourself. You see, unlike your typical liberal, I'm not a hypocrite. I don't demand that the gov't make charitable contributions on my behalf. Womb here got all hot and bothered about a CEO who cut his own salary in order to pay his workers more (good for the CEO by the way). But my point is that charity begins at home. If you and Womb want to see workers earning a fair wage THEN PAY FOR IT. Stop asking the government to do for you what you are not willing to do yourself.

Ghandi said it best - be the change you want to see in the world. Originally Posted by SinsOfTheFlesh
I said in my reply that I would gladly pay an increased price for increased wages. Go back and look.
I said in my reply that I would gladly pay an increased price for increased wages. Go back and look. Originally Posted by WombRaider
And therein lies the problem with your lib-retarded solution, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You won't be the only one "paying an increased price for increased wages", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The people who are awarded mandatory wage increases will soon find their economic boon negated by the compensatory increase in prices. Hence, they are no better off than before, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
And therein lies the problem with your lib-retarded solution, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. You won't be the only one "paying an increased price for increased wages", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. The people who are awarded mandatory wage increases will soon find their economic boon negated by the compensatory increase in prices. Hence, they are no better off than before, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
There it is, that big, dumb cunt we all love to hate. Where you been you big dummy? So I guess, using your own rationale, we should all just make zero and get everything handed to us. Since it's all fucked anyway. Right?

Just to fuck with you, how would increased prices at the place they work, affect them? I'm sure they get a discount.

And I noticed... you offered no solution, just more of the same muttering bullshit about whatever it is you're talking about. Come up with a solution or get fucking lost. Two people on here like your ass and I'm pretty sure one of them is you under a different name.
There it is, that big, dumb cunt we all love to hate. Where you been you big dummy? So I guess, using your own rationale, we should all just make zero and get everything handed to us. Since it's all fucked anyway. Right?

Just to fuck with you, how would increased prices at the place they work, affect them? I'm sure they get a discount.
Originally Posted by WombRaider
You already conceded the point, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: a mandatory minimum wage is not a viable solution (so you didn't offer a "solution", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas) ... it's nothing but political pablum peddled by lib-retards like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.

I said in my reply that I would gladly pay an increased price for increased wages. Go back and look. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You already conceded the point, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas: a mandatory minimum wage is not a viable solution (so you didn't offer a "solution", you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas) ... it's nothing but political pablum peddled by lib-retards like you, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Lot of words... no answer. We already have a mandatory minimum wage you fucking dipshit. I didn't say I was offering a solution. I asked you to volunteer one. You didn't. You lose. I win.
[QUOTE=IIFFOFRDB;1056608692]

[/QUOTE

You have got to be kidding me! CEo's care nothing about their workersl The one thing they actually care about is "profit", and I am talking about "profit over people". More and more of the majority know exactly what is going on. . ; especially the young people. . .they hate the student loan debt that the major banks created to help themselves to the greed that is their own destiny.

Thank you for listening. I am an activist for human beings and the power we have to address issues most close to us as a people.
[QUOTE=SeekingTruth;1056613396]

[/QUOTE

You have got to be kidding me! CEo's care nothing about their workersl The one thing they actually care about is "profit", and I am talking about "profit over people". More and more of the majority know exactly what is going on. . ; especially the young people. . .they hate the student loan debt that the major banks created to help themselves to the greed that is their own destiny.

Thank you for listening. I am an activist for human beings and the power we have to address issues most close to us as a people. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB
I never posted your post, so don't lie. Be honest and do not try to sugar coat issues going on now!
I think the majority of America knows what is going on, and, they are not stupid. So, please do not promote A*hles like Mitt Romney and Bush. As a matter of fact, I cannot possibly understand how Laura Bush could stay married to him. Probably, because if she did protest, she may die, under circumstnaces unknown to the rest of us. It's a covert operation and most Americans see it and know what is actually going on. If the CIA wants to make me disappear, who cares? Do you? We have the power to make changes. We are the majority.
If you've read it and that's NOT what you think, you're a fucking moron. Her philosophy is quite clear and has been well recognized at this point. She was also quite the racist. She spit on Indians, Arabs and just about anyone else that wasn't white.

What kind of world would it be if everyone lived by this creed:

"Man—every man—is an end in himself, not a means to the ends of others; he must live for his own sake, neither sacrificing himself to others nor sacrificing others to himself; he must work for his rational self-interest, with the achievement of his own happiness as the highest moral purpose of his life"

Sounds like one selfish, fucked-up world to me. Originally Posted by WombRaider
So you won't answer my question and you further demonstrate that you don't understand what you read. Abraham Lincoln was a racist by modern standards but he still felt that slavery was wrong. Rand may have been a racist (I have yet to read what you must be talking about) but she was a Russian by birth. Russians are known to be racist but that has nothing to do with her philosophy. Just as Socrates probably fucked a Greek ass or two but that didn't change what he wrote.
I think the majority of America knows what is going on, and, they are not stupid. So, please do not promote A*hles like Mitt Romney and Bush. As a matter of fact, I cannot possibly understand how Laura Bush could stay married to him. Probably, because if she did protest, she may die, under circumstnaces unknown to the rest of us. It's a covert operation and most Americans see it and know what is actually going on. If the CIA wants to make me disappear, who cares? Do you? We have the power to make changes. We are the majority. Originally Posted by SeekingTruth

So now you're accusing George Bush of plotting murder, the murder of his wife??? You have arrived at the low life piece of shit train station. Please get off with the others pieces of shit and try not to fall on the tracks.
Lot of words... no answer. We already have a mandatory minimum wage you fucking dipshit. I didn't say I was offering a solution. I asked you to volunteer one. You didn't. You lose. I win. Originally Posted by WombRaider
If minimum wage is and always has been the solution, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; then, why -- after more than half a century -- hasn't your fuckin' *solution* worked, loser?
If minimum wage is and always has been the solution, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas; then, why -- after more than half a century -- hasn't your fuckin' *solution* worked, loser? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You still haven't provided an answer. You lose. I win. I never said it was the solution. I asked YOU for a solution. You don't have one. Go back to your cave.
You still haven't provided an answer. You lose. I win. I never said it was the solution. I asked YOU for a solution. You don't have one. Go back to your cave. Originally Posted by WombRaider
You're the "#Grubered" loser who needs to justify your failure of a solution, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas.
So you won't answer my question and you further demonstrate that you don't understand what you read. Abraham Lincoln was a racist by modern standards but he still felt that slavery was wrong. Rand may have been a racist (I have yet to read what you must be talking about) but she was a Russian by birth. Russians are known to be racist but that has nothing to do with her philosophy. Just as Socrates probably fucked a Greek ass or two but that didn't change what he wrote. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
I understand objectivism. To her, reason is everything. All the good qualities are seen as weakness in her eyes; altruism, self-sacrifice, etc. While qualities like selfishness are praised.

In her own words:

"man exists for his own sake, that the pursuit of his own happiness is his highest moral purpose, that he must not sacrifice himself to others, nor sacrifice others to himself.”

What kind of fucked up, childish bullshit is that? At some point, most of us leave childish things behind and come to understand that we're all in this together and an attitude like hers is nothing more than someone who has never grown up. I can see the conservative desire to somehow co-opt her views however. She is for class warfare. She feels the lower class are parasites. She was an utterly despicable human being. And the fact you would waste breath to defend her illustrates your lack of any moral fiber.
You're the "#Grubered" loser who needs to justify your failure of a solution, you "#Grubered", freelance faggot, Odumbo Minion from Arkansas. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
That's still not an answer you cocktard. What is YOUR solution? If you don't have one, shut the fuck up.