BETO BACKS OUT OF DEBATE

OK - I'd like to hear Robert O'Rourke speak off the cuff in Spanish - does he have any promotional material to demonstrate his mastery of Espanol? Originally Posted by friendly fred
How about an interview with Jorge Ramos?

https://www.facebook.com/betoorourke...1502012566169/

O'Rourke's Spanish is native proficiency. Ramos isn't asking him elementary school questions or lobbing him softballs, which I'm sure you'd agree if you understand the interview.

O'Rourke's Spanish is native proficiency. Ramos isn't asking him elementary school questions or lobbing him softballs, which I'm sure you'd agree if you understand the interview. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I don't give a shit what Jorge Ramos asks him, or how he responds.

He's a Democrat.

O'Rourke's Spanish is native proficiency. Ramos isn't asking him elementary school questions or lobbing him softballs, which I'm sure you'd agree if you understand the interview. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Yes, he is pretty good in Spanish. Of course, he is pandering to his audience about DACA.

I still hate him and hope he loses. He will be an old white man someday - how can you not hate old white men?

Joy Behar hates old white men too.
I’m an old white man!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
I don't give a shit what Jorge Ramos asks him, or how he responds.

He's a Democrat. Originally Posted by Jackie S
That wasn’t the question, but vote your conscience and let the chips fall where they may.
That wasn’t the question, but vote your conscience and let the chips fall where they may. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
yes. we will.

so by your logic should i learn Russian since you .. without any evidence to back it up .. continue to claim that Trump has been co-opted by Putin?

NYET Comrade!
yes. we will.

so by your logic should i learn Russian since you .. without any evidence to back it up .. continue to claim that Trump has been co-opted by Putin?

NYET Comrade! Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
What does that even mean, TWK?
What does that even mean, TWK? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
how many times have you said we should all learn Russian due to your fervent but incorrect belief Trump is a Russian operative owned by Putin?

does that explain it for you? referencing your own posts of course ..
Fluently. Cruz on the other hand, does not.

However, he'll be delighted to respond in Canadian French! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
So now in the USA were having spanish debates...since a majority of the Texas voters speak spanish...Gotcha
I think most political debates in mexico are in English...correct Yssup??

That just it... why would a MAJORITY of the Texas voters GIVE A FUCK!!!
An Irish American Hispanic fraud talking gibberish...WHO GIVES A FUCK what language he's taking in!!
So now in the USA we having spanish debates...since a majority of the Texas voters speak spanish...Gotcha
I think most political debates in mexico are in English...correct Yssup?? Originally Posted by bb1961

Personally NO debates imo (or even Public events by politicians) should be in any language OTHER THAN ENGLISH.
I’m an old white man!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I feel sorry for you. All liberals hate you.
So the 3 debates are on? Originally Posted by gnadfly

Yes. First one tonight at 6 CT.
how many times have you said we should all learn Russian due to your fervent but incorrect belief Trump is a Russian operative owned by Putin?

does that explain it for you? referencing your own posts of course .. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Actually, it was a misstatement on your part. You wrote “according to your logic,” which was neither logical nor relevant to the post to which you were replying, which was a post questioning Beto O’Rourke’s proficiency in Spanish.

Hence it was confusing.

Thanks for confirming that.
I feel sorry for you. All liberals hate you. Originally Posted by friendly fred
Certainly you realize that’s not true, ff.

Your use of the term “all liberals hate” is not only a gross generalization but insulting to everyone who doesn’t agree with your political views.

And that includes most of America.

Please quit acting the victim. Surely you understand oppression and discrimination. Sounds like you’re feeling sorry for yourself.

Nobody makes me feel oppressed or discriminated against because I’m an old white man. Why are you so convinced that’s the reason you feel “ALL LIBERALS HATE YOU?”

You get no sympathy from me.