Veterans Day

Love all the responses. That was a great session Mel, you should use that pic we took! :-)

LOL.. I believe I did something like that last year .. Just love a man in uniform It was Fun!
I will be giving a discount for Vets day.. yes I will All seriousness though, I do appreciate what these men and woman in uniform have done for our country.
There is no "Special" that can even compare to each and every one of them. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Slightly off topic...but for my fellow Vets.

But, burning the calories to get the Veteran's designation on your Driver's License is well worth it.

Many retailers offer discounts...and it has gotten me out of a ticket or two.

Which leaves more $$$ for the hobby!!!

But, burning the calories to get the Veteran's designation on your Driver's License is well worth it.

Which leaves more $$$ for the hobby!!! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever

Wasn't even aware of this. Thanks for the info. Much love for the lovely ladies who serve us as well on this day.
Yes, you are correct. If you are a veteran, you will receive a discount every time you see me. Originally Posted by Reese Foster
Hey Reese I went to the Marine Military Academy, does that count?
Thanks you Vets for your outstanding services! You guys are very much appreciated [/I]
Ladies THANK YOU!!!!
I am a former Recon Marine with over 16 years of service.
Speaking for myself, it has been an honor to serve and your recognition means more than you will know. I will purpose to reach out and visit with each of you that respond to this thread.
MarineButch
Same here. Sad, but true.

And Melannie, that sentiment is as sweet as you are. Originally Posted by daty/o
It would not be a pretty picture for me to put on my Dress Blues. Originally Posted by Go4it
I'm there with you. Can't get one leg in my dress Greens, and the shirt won't close. Even my cunt cap won't fit!

Former Army.

I offer an active duty special all year long, perhaps I should change that to encompass veterans as well!

P.S. I am also a veteran :-)

Semper Fi !

Which leaves more $$$ for the hobby!!! Originally Posted by DownForWhatever
I'm there with you. Can't get one leg in my dress Greens, and the shirt won't close. Even my cunt cap won't fit!

Former Army. Originally Posted by TXRoadNinja

I will have to look into the drivers license thing. I am gonna need to get a new TX one anyway.

I have to agree with some others... the old uniform doesnt fit the way it did 30 years ago...
Sheesh, has it really been that long. I may be moving to the "old guy" club soon!!!
Melanie star I might have to take you up on that offer... I'll even wear my uniform for u. Originally Posted by Drake777745
Same here. Sad, but true.

And Melannie, that sentiment is as sweet as you are. Originally Posted by daty/o
Love all the responses. That was a great session Mel, you should use that pic we took! :-) Originally Posted by txboi817

Here you go Txboi! Last year Vet Pics..
I salute you gentleman! PM me for details..
I am offering discounts all week to past and current military. I love you guys.
Here you go Txboi! Last year Vet Pics..
I salute you gentleman! PM me for details.. Originally Posted by melannie_star
Damn girl, you make me want to enlist!
I think VI also offers a session discount to all veterans.
I always offer discounts to all vets, retired and active duty military.
My daddy was a 22 year Marine. He got a brief break between his tours of Nam or I wouldn't have been conceived!