I have a republican candidate for CJ, EVA, and TEX to meet...

That still doesn't absolve Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator, Summers, Franks, Dodd, for their role in the 2007 financial meltdown, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. "Former Countrywide Financial loan officer Robert Feinberg says Senator Dodd (Dim) knowingly saved thousands of dollars on his refinancing of two properties in 2003 as part of a special program the California mortgage company had for the influential. He also says he has internal company documents that prove Mr. Dodd knew he was getting preferential treatment as a friend of Angelo Mozilo, Countrywide's then-CEO." "The Fannie Mae executive who hired U.S. Dim Rep. Barney Frank’s former lover was a campaign donor and once worked for the congressman." Summers (Dim) was one of Odumbo's initial financial advisers, and Odumbo wanted to appoint him to be chairman of the Federal Reserve. And on Summers' advise, Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator signed the Financial Services Modernization Act of 1999 effectively over-turning Glass-Steagall; thus, creating the environment that brought on the financial crisis of 2007. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

Admit it the only reason you even replied to the first comment was so you could trash the dems again. Had nothing to do with GREED. So fuck off In Bred Parrot.
Admit it the only reason you even replied to the first comment was so you could trash the dems again. Had nothing to do with GREED. So fuck off In Bred Parrot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Sen Dodd (Dim) scoring a low interest mortgage wasn't about greed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Rep Frank (Dim) putting his boyfriend on the public payroll wasn't about greed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Summers and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator veritably buying votes with low interest, taxpayer insured mortgages to help insure that the dim-retard party could keep winning elections wasn't about greed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp?
Sen Dodd (Dim) scoring a low interest mortgage wasn't about greed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Rep Frank (Dim) putting his boyfriend on the public payroll wasn't about greed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Summers and Slick Willie the Perjuring Sexual Predator veritably buying votes with low interest, taxpayer insured mortgages to help insure that the dim-retard party could keep winning elections wasn't about greed, Ekim the Inbred Chimp? Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Your babbling has nothing to do with Greed and selling sub prime for big bucks.
  • CJ7
  • 03-26-2014, 12:23 PM
JD doesn't have a candidate for anything other than dog park fecal removal attendant ... him Originally Posted by CJ7

showing off during his interview

look Mom, NO GLOVES !!!
Your babbling has nothing to do with Greed and selling sub prime for big bucks. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Were you born blind and stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or did the doctor slam your head against the wall like wet laundry after you were dropped? Dodd and Franks were responsible for monitoring the people and institutions that were giving them financial gratuities, moron.
Were you born blind and stupid, Ekim the Inbred Chimp, or did the doctor slam your head against the wall like wet laundry after you were dropped? Dodd and Franks were responsible for monitoring the people and institutions that were giving them financial gratuities, moron. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
You are a fucking idiot and a bias cocksucker plus a deflecting ass hole. Go bang your head some more. I'm done with you.
You are a fucking idiot and a bias cocksucker plus a deflecting ass hole. Go bang your head some more. I'm done with you. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Simple facts overwhelm you every time, Ekim the Inbred Chimp.
Simple facts overwhelm you every time, Ekim the Inbred Chimp. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
As If you ever had one..google stupid and read about yourself.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 03:49 PM
As If you ever had one..google stupid and read about yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Now, now! You are being overly critical of IB. Simple facts are the only kind he can (almost) get his head around.
Now, now! You are being overly critical of IB. Simple facts are the only kind he can (almost) get his head around. Originally Posted by Old-T
Keep sucking on that bottle, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. You can always buy a new one when that one runs dry.

As If you ever had one..google stupid and read about yourself. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
She sure has great teeth. She is kinda sexy in a hog farming woman kind of way.
  • Old-T
  • 03-26-2014, 04:04 PM
Keep sucking on that bottle, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. You can always buy a new one when that one runs dry. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I do believe that falls under the category of false representation of a source document. Somehow I would not expect that from someone of your academic stature.

Assuming you were honest.
Photoshop boy strikes again.

When all else fails, right IB?

Keep sucking on that bottle, Old-Twerp: the Hypocrite and Prophylactic Man. You can always buy a new one when that one runs dry. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

When you are losing Photoshop...