What do you think's going to happen with Trump in the issue of voter fraud

Twit head in chief of gop corruption has already gone on record as being the worst president ever. How much lower can he go???
I think that voter fraud deniers, ultimately, should not be allowed jobs in government Originally Posted by nevergaveitathought
fraud doubters should all be fitted with "special" helmets Originally Posted by winn dixie
Will them helmets be as pretty as these ones that you guys wear??

{staff edit- race baiting is not allowed- CK}
  • Tiny
  • 12-22-2020, 04:25 PM
This thread proves that Ripmany fakes bad grammar and bad punctuation and is a borderline comic genius.
This thread proves that Ripmany fakes bad grammar and bad punctuation and is a borderline comic genius. Originally Posted by Tiny
I call me human being using a cell phone made by human beings nothing is perfect and we are on a planet of storms sorry about the few spelling and grandma error, thank guys for putting me and respond to post.
Twit head in chief of gop corruption has already gone on record as being the worst president ever. How much lower can he go??? Originally Posted by Tsmokies
It's really nasty p**** who the problem he just no good pushing back.
  • oeb11
  • 12-25-2020, 07:15 AM
Trump will get shot down in the courts another 30 times between now and Jan 20th, because there is zero evidence of fraud, never has been any evidence, and there never will be. Originally Posted by Little Monster

Foreign citizen LM ignores - or is unaware of the History of DPST fraud and election vote buying over centuries - from Tammany halll, to The Chicago Daly machine, to JFK/LBJ election fraud, and on and on.

Stick to the service of Boris - LM.

Or, get an education so you are informed to comment.
  • oeb11
  • 12-25-2020, 07:17 AM
So tell us what you think if it's none of these what do you think is going to happen please think think and think for us as I cannot think for myself. Thank you so much. Originally Posted by Ripmany

Those who refuse to think for themselves - make wonderful DPST sheeple / minions. Docile and easily bought.

Nazi Pelosi loves You, too, DPST's!
Rather salute Pelosi than suck Trump’s shittake mushroom.
Rather salute Pelosi than suck Trump’s shittake mushroom. Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Is this kind and gentle?
Trump will get shot down in the courts another 30 times between now and Jan 20th, because there is zero evidence of fraud, never has been any evidence, and there never will be. Originally Posted by Little Monster
I'm going to put you on ignore because you are just terminally stupid and you can't fix stupid.
I'm going to put you on ignore because you are just terminally stupid and you can't fix stupid. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
As few people left on this board can't afford to ignore any one. Unless there rappid post then mod will band them.
Is this kind and gentle? Originally Posted by winn dixie
She likes hard but she old so yes be kind and gentle or you get accause of hurts the old feminist Democrat Democrat.
This is exactly why I don't put you on ignore.

I never know what the moron will say next.
Putting your head on the tee ball tee and parking your head in the cheap seats with a fungo bat is a completely guilt free treat.

If you ever stopped lying.....what am I saying?
Never mind.

I'm going to put you on ignore because you are just terminally stupid and you can't fix stupid. Originally Posted by the_real_Barleycorn
none of the above. lol Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm
I agree with you on this.

"Texas has no standing" When the Supreme court wrote that, that was strike three. The ballgame is over. Plus, Dominion plans to take Hannity and Fox to court for deflamation.

Trump can't win through the courts. The ballgame is over. What did Don Meridyth use to say at the end of Monday night football game on ABC? Turn off the lights the PARTY is over.