Name that president

Lama's jealous that he is not as good looking (or as intelligent) as yours truly!

Lama's just a BT wannabe!! Originally Posted by bigtex
bt....I think YOU would be a better President than Mr Obama.
  • I supported international terrorism by dealing arms to terrorists and I also granted amnesty to 3 million illegals. - Who am I?
Odumbo -- gave weapons to al Qaeda elements in Syria and he's essentially granted amnesty to about 12 million illegals: not 3.

• I took record surplus created by my predecessor and created record deficits along with crashing the world economy. Who am I?
That would be "nobody", zany.

• I recovered the US. economy left by my predecessor and restored America's standing in the world and amongst our Allies. Who am I?
Reagan. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
Notice how the OP left the questions blank. He wants to see how everyone else fills them in. Lets see what kind of illusionary reply he gives to your post.

Jim
Notice how the OP left the questions blank. He wants to see how everyone else fills them in. Lets see what kind of illusionary reply he gives to your post.

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
I'm not here to argue with your answers its your conscience that judges you at night not mine. ;-)
Lama's just an asshole in robes...

Don't know what I had to do with this donnybrook, but fact is, the RWWtards on here have NO FUCKING GRASP of reality.

Repeating the same mantra over and over and over and over doesn't make it true.

Dipshits.
More of my rambling. You dam right. It's partisan because it should be. I'm all for right and what the republicans did to Obama by obstruction and completely being derelict in duty is shameful and disgusting. They openly clamored for the country to fail. There is no sugar coating by trying to sound like you're a middle of the road guy and placing blame on both dems and reps. When blame needs to be shifted to dems then I will concede but on this point NO. Republicans fucked up this country and then drug the tea party out to yell and scream and blame Obama hoping that everyone's attention would be diverted away from their colossal fuck ups that tanked our economy. The tea-party folks are clueless pawns who simply didn't exist before 2008 and it's so obvious and so sad.

Obama tried to work with these folks but like petulant kids they wanted to burn the house down shut the government down and harm America even further. To sit here and act like this is an issue both sides need to be blamed for is to willfully turn a blind eye to reality. Republicans lie their asses off in support of their candidates all the time. They run on family values platforms and all kinds of crazy shit while doing the opposite and trying to shove their beliefs down others throats. I bet all the conservatives on this hooker site are religious until they get home to log in.

John Mccain was the only one who had a shred of decency in 2008 when a woman at a town hall tried to say Obama was Muslim. It's the problem with Republicans they remain quiet in the face of weirdo's and racist creeps in their party and are complicit by virtue of their silence. It's the same thing Muslims face with radical Islam. If you don't object then they will take over your religion / party.

It's in part why Republicans have ZERO credibility. They don't have a big tent and will pay the price in presidential elections for years to come. I always harken back to 2008 and all they did was scheme to stop the first black president because their base wanted it. It was shameless and chicken hearted and most of the Republican supporters on this site still carry that animus. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Nothing quite like an unbiased, coldly objective look at the Obama record, eh?
I'm not here to argue with your answers its your conscience that judges you at night not mine. ;-) Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Shit my conscience is clear at night and all day long, everyday. I know what the score is. It's your conscience that's bothering you. You and all the other Liberals have been meticulously polishing this turd we have in office for the past six years and he still hasn't shined. Times running out for all you liberal idiots that don't know what time it is.

Jim
Shit my conscience is clear at night and all day long, everyday. I know what the score is. It's your conscience that's bothering you. You and all the other Liberals have been meticulously polishing this turd we have in office for the past six years and he still hasn't shined. Times running out for all you liberal idiots that don't know what time it is.

We're ok with his time winding down since the law doesnt allow for a third term. ;-)

However we have faith in Hilary. In Hilary we trust. Hilary/ Colin Powell 2016.
Nothing quite like an unbiased, coldly objective look at the Obama record, eh? Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight
Which ones? The negative or positive aspects.
I'm all for right and what Harry Reid did to the country by obstruction and completely being derelict in duty is shameful and disgusting. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
FTFY!

There is no sugar coating by trying to sound like you're a middle of the road guy and placing blame on both dems and reps. When blame needs to be shifted to dems then I will concede but on this point NO. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Your blame-the-GOP narrative does not accord with the facts, zanyzit. As of early August, there were 352 pieces of legislation passed by the House and bottled up by Harry Reid in the Senate. Is that being "obstructionist"? Looks like it's already time for you to "concede on this point" and shift blame to the dems if you care about the facts and have any intellectual integrity.

Here you go, zanyzit... READ, WATCH, LISTEN AND LEARN...

http://lynnjenkins.house.gov/press-r...aiting-action/

We're ok with his time winding down since the law doesnt allow for a third term. ;-)

However we have faith in Hilary. In Hilary we trust. Hilary/ Colin Powell 2016. Originally Posted by Zanzibar789
Would you actually vote for him a third time? If your answer is yes, you must be a glutton for punishment.

Jim
Would you actually vote for him a third time? If your answer is yes, you must be a glutton for punishment.

oh, i think assup and timmy would. and a few others, so let him run again. he's an illegal candidate anyway so the votes don't count.
Ozombies need to distract from the present by bringing up the past.
oh, i think assup and timmy would. and a few others, so let him run again. he's an illegal candidate anyway so the votes don't count. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
The Constitution hasn't mattered for years. Why abide by it now? Let him run. The damage is done. It doesn't really matter at this point.
The Constitution hasn't mattered for years. Why abide by it now? Let him run. The damage is done. It doesn't really matter at this point. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
that is one of the problems we face, among others, but i'd put this one at the top of the list. The Fed is next.