Former SMU Law school dean arrested for prostitution

Here are more details about the actual investigation. Says it was a Frisco hotel and set up via BP.

http://www.fox4news.com/story/280001...tution-charges Originally Posted by thathottnurse
He offered up $100 and ended up getting fucked by Collin County PD, Dallas Morning News, and Fox 4 News for $500.

Pretty sure SMU is lubing up his asshole for the next round.

But dang, I feel sorry for this man. This could happen to anyone, albeit BP, ECCIE, or anywhere.

Guys, please do your research! Google her number, look for reviews, and when in doubt, tell the provider to show you her tits!
Well FOX news has some of the hotter female reporters ...
anyone know why DPS was doing a john sting and not Frisco or Collin Co sheriff?
Might be doing a trafficking investigation?
This man made millions as a dean however he is spending $100 for pussy...what the fuck. This just goes to show you, that people dont want to spend money on quality pussy.... Well Kids... this is what happens - The Cops bust you for solicitation and you get you mug on TV
I dont have the time to read this whole thread .. But., he could have been a guy on this website. Leave it alone and respect his privacy. If im just repeating... Good...i hope you you got the message.
This man made millions as a dean however he is spending $100 for pussy...what the fuck. This just goes to show you, that people dont want to spend money on quality pussy.... Well Kids... this is what happens - The Cops bust you for solicitation and you get you mug on TV Originally Posted by macbeth1000
my feeling too.. he has ( or should have) plenty of money to play in the circle of women that would greatly reduce his chances of getting stung..
The former SMU Law school dean was arrested by DPS for prostitution charges in collin county (news). Don't know what happened. Dangers of going BP? Originally Posted by jafun
I saw the news story on TV. Can the police arrest a guy just for answering the ad and coming to the room or do they have to hear you asking for sex?
I saw the news story on TV. Can the police arrest a guy just for answering the ad and coming to the room or do they have to hear you asking for sex? Originally Posted by jimmy simpson
You can beat the rap but you can't beat the ride...
The news stated $100 was agreed upon for a specific sex act. I think that is required for an arrest but I am not an expert. It also says 4 other men were also arrested in the sting.
Well FOX news has some of the hotter female reporters ... Originally Posted by pyramider
Yep, I sure want to plow "Bulldog" Becky Oliver or "toad on a stool" Clorets Tinsley.
This man made millions as a dean however he is spending $100 for pussy...what the fuck. This just goes to show you, that people dont want to spend money on quality pussy.... Well Kids... this is what happens - The Cops bust you for solicitation and you get you mug on TV Originally Posted by macbeth1000
Haha, this guy spent a total of $125 average for his last 2 hookers. So if the Dean had kicked in an extra $25 things would have been different. Good to know.
Haha, this guy spent a total of $125 average for his last 2 hookers. So if the Dean had kicked in an extra $25 things would have been different. Good to know. Originally Posted by Jimmiwad
I didnt know you could do Math, someone give this guy a star. My guess is that this dean was looking for something on the same team - I think more information on this story will come out soon.
on the same team[/COLOR] Originally Posted by macbeth1000;1056338764 My guess is that this dean was looking for something [COLOR=Red

on the same team?? does the guy play on SMU's baseball team or something?

Not basketball.... Football