High dollar girls

If I hobbied like jdr, I'd be broke and my dick would fall off. Originally Posted by lustylad
God bless him. He’s on a roll!!!!
Well, if youre comfortable sharing your info with Agencies that’s great. I did that and got burnt big time. Live and learn I guess. But the local talent has dried up. And the few that are around, it takes RL info or a deposit. Or both. I don’t know how long you’ve been hobbying in PGH, but it’s completely different now than about 10yrs ago. Looking at your review total, you’ve been quite active in two years. Congrats. Originally Posted by bambino
Semi-comfortable. I book most of my appointments through P411 so at least I don't have to give RL info every time I want to see someone new, but it is still a risk. I've been hobbying (autocorrect tried to change it to lobbying LOL) for 25 years so the Pittsburgh Hobbyists Guild just gave me my silver watch. It is very different now; I used to see several local Indies in the old days but now it's almost always the out-of-towners.
If I hobbied like jdr, I'd be broke and my dick would fall off. Originally Posted by lustylad
It would be truly remarkable if both those things happened. I think one would pretty much rule out the other!
Semi-comfortable. I book most of my appointments through P411 so at least I don't have to give RL info every time I want to see someone new, but it is still a risk. I've been hobbying (autocorrect tried to change it to lobbying LOL) for 25 years so the Pittsburgh Hobbyists Guild just gave me my silver watch. It is very different now; I used to see several local Indies in the old days but now it's almost always the out-of-towners. Originally Posted by jdr3130
I’ve been at it longer than 25yrs and didn’t get a watch. I want my fucking watch now!!!!!!!!!
Great Sales Pitch for the advantages (?) of old age Bam