Appreciation

meow! I mean cheers! prosit! kempai! Originally Posted by motorboating
Oh. My. Goodness. I just choked from laughing so hard!!

Can I get a "fuck yeah?!"
Oh. My. Goodness. I just choked from laughing so hard!!

Can I get a "fuck yeah?!" Originally Posted by Natalie Reign

"fuck yeah" you can get a "fuck Yeah"!
I suddenly see canadians!! Where are my eggs? Damn it man!! @ Hark... you have only seen sweet Britney not her alter ego, but you are right if you told my "other" clients about Britney they wouldn't believe you! Its fun having multiple personality disorder. Every guys dream right? Ya never know which girl you are gonna get lol!
I suddenly see canadians!! Where are my eggs? Damn it man!! @ Hark... you have only seen sweet Britney not her alter ego, but you are right if you told my "other" clients about Britney they wouldn't believe you! Its fun having multiple personality disorder. Every guys dream right? Ya never know which girl you are gonna get lol! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
your a slut sybil anne....no, im a puerto rican lady! (molly shannon in SUPERSTAR)
Its fun having multiple personality disorder. Every guys dream right? Ya never know which girl you are gonna get lol! Originally Posted by BritneyBangs
We love all your personalities!
I know that yesterday afternoon and last night weren't much fun, but luckily and happily it worked out. I am glad that your "best bubba" found his way back and from the experience, you have a new clarity of vision and outlook.

All of those personalities you sometimes lament are akin to the facets of a diamond. They are what make you sparkle and shine.

X0X0X0
Spacemtn
I love love love all this love!

I'm also really, really appreciative of the beautiful leather corset and handmade flogger Santa brought us. Brit, I need one of your personalities to help me put the thing on and take it off!!
Amigo Te amor!!!
I love love love all this love!

I'm also really, really appreciative of the beautiful leather corset and handmade flogger Santa brought us. Brit, I need one of your personalities to help me put the thing on and take it off!! Originally Posted by Natalie Reign
haha! Natalie, United States of Britney.... I kind of like Alice.
Love ur post Britt... I totally agree. On the woman side, Gents please understand some of us dont do this just for the money... some of us are lacking love and affection in our home life...