Imprisonment of the Jan 6 rioters

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^

Bunch of unorganized folks running thru the halls a threat.. lolling and lmao

Gonna murder folks? oh my gawd that kool aide is too strong sir!
Oh they were there to tickle them and drink tea?
Why make the trip when someone with a differing political opinion is treated the same way right here at home. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

The same way ? Everyone of those would be 6 feet under a long time ago in North Korea.
Go to North Korea if you don't like it here. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Stop trying to make the USA North Korea because you don't like it.

People get held in solitary confinement every day. When was that established as torture.

Maybe attacking the Capitol was a terrible idea. Trying to overthrow the duly elected government has consequences. Originally Posted by 1blackman1
You need educating. First, people don't usually START in solitary confinement especially for 6 months. I haven't heard of any guard attacks.

Second, who's charged with sedition? Treason? Nobody that I've heard of.

We need to see the hearings every day. I'm surprised channels like CNN aren't demanding it. It would be a rating bonanza.

Patriots my ass, fucking treasonous terrorists trying to murder elected congress members and the VP.

At least 70% have been released (on bail) as they await hearings – compared with a typical rate of 25% of federal defendants.

All over lies about widespread fraud and fake stolen election. Originally Posted by royamcr
Who's charged with attempted murder? Compared to the Portland BLM rioters who have almost all go free if even arrested.

They had a family from Alaska that the FBI broke down their front door, handcuffed and questioned them for four hours before they figured out they weren't rioters. He also had a Federal Agent who was arrested because he stood on the base of a sculpture briefly. He never enter the Rotunda or the capitol grounds even though an FBI informant encouraged him too.
Nobody will get charged with attempted murder, they probably should be though, but who gets charged? That is the problem. Though given the opportunity I guarantee you a bunch of those fucktards would have gone that far. And I am willing to bet a bunch of those fucktards would have met some bullets so no attempted murder, kidnapping or murder charges would be needed. US Capitol Police doesn't play, babbit found that out the hard way. That shooting was investigated and case closed with no charges.
Nobody will get charged with attempted murder, they probably should be though, but who gets charged? That is the problem. Though given the opportunity I guarantee you a bunch of those fucktards would have gone that far. And I am willing to bet a bunch of those fucktards would have met some bullets so no attempted murder, kidnapping or murder charges would be needed. US Capitol Police doesn't play, babbit found that out the hard way. That shooting was investigated and case closed with no charges. Originally Posted by royamcr
Of course a white Trump supporter doesnt matter! Message received!
No way was anybody there to murder anyone!
Now antheifa agitators were there trying to cheer on as much damage as possible
why isnt cumallah posting bail? Originally Posted by winn dixie
Who knows? Irrelevant to this thread....
Who knows? Irrelevant to this thread.... Originally Posted by matchingmole
Please read the evolution of the thread! THEN get back at me. k okay
Please read the evolution of the thread! THEN get back at me. k okay Originally Posted by winn dixie
Nope...you brought it up in third post
Of course a white Trump supporter doesnt matter! Message received!
No way was anybody there to murder anyone!
Now antheifa agitators were there trying to cheer on as much damage as possible Originally Posted by winn dixie
1000s of white terrorists don't matter. Most of whom if given the shot would have kidnapped or killed elected leaders of our country. At least BLM were protesting the sensless murder of an American citizen.

Antifa had very little if any presence Jan 6.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...n-jan-6-attack
Nobody will get charged with attempted murder, they probably should be though, but who gets charged? That is the problem. Though given the opportunity I guarantee you a bunch of those fucktards would have gone that far. And I am willing to bet a bunch of those fucktards would have met some bullets so no attempted murder, kidnapping or murder charges would be needed. US Capitol Police doesn't play, babbit found that out the hard way. That shooting was investigated and case closed with no charges. Originally Posted by royamcr
You're rambling. Try again.

1000s of white terrorists don't matter. Most of whom if given the shot would have kidnapped or killed elected leaders of our country. At least BLM were protesting the sensless murder of an American citizen.

Antifa had very little if any presence Jan 6.

https://www.usnews.com/news/national...n-jan-6-attack Originally Posted by royamcr
No elect leader was killed or kidnapped. The whole Gretchen Whitmire thing was an FBI plot. Try harder.

Few people believe Wray. He should have been fired years ago. Better yet, never nominated.
You're rambling. Try again.

No elect leader was killed or kidnapped. The whole Gretchen Whitmire thing was an FBI plot. Try harder.

Few people believe Wray. He should have been fired years ago. Better yet, never nominated. Originally Posted by gnadfly
No shit sherlock. But those mother fuckers would have if they weren't chicken shit on getting shot like Babbit.

Wray was nominated by Bush as AG, and Trump for the FBI. Trump didn't get his way, now he is vilified. Par for the course for Trump.
Nobody will get charged with attempted murder, they probably should be though, .... Originally Posted by royamcr
So you've completed THE INVESTIGATION I see. Have you ever been involved in a criminal investigation ... as an investigator?
1000s of white terrorists don't matter. Originally Posted by royamcr
What does Antifa have to do with the peaceful visit to the Capitol. But since you know all the details from your thorough investigation, I guess you can shed some light on it.
What does Antifa have to do with the peaceful visit to the Capitol. But since you know all the details from your thorough investigation, I guess you can shed some light on it. Originally Posted by LexusLover

Nothing