Got a Cold, Does that bother you?

The providers on this thread are showing a lot of restraint. I would have said, "Got gonorrhea. Does that bother you?"
Originally Posted by Pyramider -Oh come on you prudes .... mucous makes an excellent lube.

And don't forget that it ads flavor to DFK.
See another plus.
I think you need to go back to troll remedial school.
I think you need to go back to troll medical school. Originally Posted by TexasDave555

Fixed it for you. I can play doctor all I want without the hours of study.
Negative! Yuck!

Please reschedule.
I am constantly washing my hands.

With back to school, I freaked out last week with all the germs and funk brought home.
My best friend is a nurse and gave me a shot, plus I doubled up on vitamins and Fluids, to prevent me from catching a cold or anything else.
Berk is a hypochondriac?
Berk is a hypochondriac? Originally Posted by pyramider
Considering how many people we come into contact with in the Hobby and the fact that I am a Mommy, I know we are more at risk.

I there is good bacteria also but in this case, I don't give a fuck.

Wash your hands and cover your mouth.
Please and Thank You

LOL
I'm a sceptic when it comes to alternative medicines, but one thing recommended to me that has really worked well is a little Chinese herbal medicine pill called Gan Mao Ling. At the first tickle in your throat, sniffle or achy hint you are getting cold or flue take a full dose and keep taking them every 6 hours or so and they seem to quickly kill whatever is going to get you sick. YMMV, but I read up and apparently tests have isolated antivirals in the herbs that are in it and several thousand years of testing in China can't be completely without merit.

I'd reschedule any appointments and work I had for a day or two anyway. I never want to get someone else sick. Yeah, OG, flu or cold just kills all the horny in me as well, though the exercise might burn the cold out and I can think of no finer feed for a fever (particularly some of my fevers) than DATY - low-cal too!
If your sick, stay at home. If you give strep to one of the girls, the doctors visit, meds, and steriod shot can run 250. No one else wants your crud.
I'm not even going to comment. WTF??
  • S-Man
  • 09-10-2012, 01:33 PM
Consider buying a suit similar to the one worn by Rubber Man in American Horror Story. In case of any mucous from a runny nose, wear snorkeling mask.
No cooties for me. Please stay at home.