Do U Trust Providers Who Do Incall Only?

Most of the highest quality ladies tend to be incall only. It is usually safer for both parties. If the lady has misrepresented herself, run!
We all have preferences with who we have intimacy with. Don't mistake preferences for racism! A couple of women have turned me down, but I still like them. Most ladies I have dated have asked me to return. There will always be ladies willing to date you, if you treat them kindly.
I for one don't want to spend time with someone who would rather not see me for whatever reason. Originally Posted by uca479
I apply that rule outside of the hobby world! Now if I could just be granted invisibility powers...so much for wishful thinking....
Lots of Providers are incall only for a number of reasons, just like a lot of ladies are OUTCALL only for a number of reasons. As far as the AA/age thing... No one can pinpoint a specific reason that some ladies have these types of policies because there are too many reasons to name. But, WHATEVER the reasons are, I agree that everyone has preferences and should always be comfortable when indulging in the hobby. What some seem to forget is that even though this is a P4P world, we still have a choice as to what limits we're willing to push (if any at all). For some ladies, no amount of $ will make them compromise their comfort. The beauty of it all is that with the plethora of lovely ladies on this site and others like it, everyone is bound to find someone who's willing to accommodate them, no matter what their age/race/preference of setting is.

Edited to say: Eboni, I'd find you anyways...
The beauty of it all is that with the plethora of lovely ladies on this site and others like it, everyone is bound to find someone who's willing to accommodate them, no matter what their age/race/preference of setting is.
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
+1
. . . The beauty of it all is that with the plethora of lovely ladies on this site and others like it, everyone is bound to find someone who's willing to accommodate them, no matter what their age/race/preference of setting . . .
Originally Posted by Lovelyelle_01
Very well said! A point, I'm not sure the OP has yet to understand - incall or outcall.
So Ginger is a packing provider with powerful pooches. Originally Posted by Tfields
Just thinck how dangerous she could be when the change occurs many years from now ...