Was Searching for New Toys... look what I found! WOW!

Tim, you've been here and seen this piece of furniture in my room. We didn't use it though... maybe next time we will.
hehe.. Never thought about it for the Island Travel..
But now you you have me picturing it hehe...

On so my birthday wish list is just beginning hehe...

kisses & licks
http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...zeppelin/10064

OH ya baby! The Liberator stuff is a house favorite. We've had a zeppelin for about 3 years now. For my birthday 2 years ago (well 3 now) we had 3 people strapped down to that thing.

You should definitly save and get these Autumn. Your work day will be so fun, you'll feel guilty for charging.
Please Kayla, I need to be on your birthday invite list.
Here at The Courtesan House we also have the Zepplen, Essee, 2 different size Wedges, the Whril, and the Wet (for those slightly messy times). Although the Zepplen has been removed from the incall.

I still have a better time using the Essee then the Zepplen. The Essee can be used in so many way. And the Zepplen being it's so soft make my back hurt.
wow! Ladies..... I think it is time for me to invest

I am in aww about this & the straps.

Seems so many new things to try...
I still have dibs on helping you break it in right? lol

*blows Autumn a kiss*
I have an Black label Esse It has straps incase you want to be tied up or tie your partner up. It cost me $382 With discount. http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...bel-esse/10060I bought the wedge a couple of years ago and its great for doggie.

Sex furniture is a fun way to spice up things in the bedroom.
I hope you get the one you want autumn. They are a blast
http://www.liberator.com/eng/product...bel-esse/10060

Ohh the things I could do w/ this...
Think I found a replacement for my bed...lol

Originally Posted by AutumnSpring
If you buy this, I'm going to have to come and strap your legs in!
If you buy this, I'm going to have to come and strap your legs in! Originally Posted by barondrandy
You better hurry, since she posted this about eight months ago....
Leave it to a woman to go toy shopping and then buying furniture.
barondrandy

I see that you are new and probably have not taken time to read the forum rules. One of the rules is do not bump threads over 30 days old. This one was over 7 months old.

I suggest that you take some time out to read. Go to homepage, upper left corner, menu, click on forum rules.

Welcome.

Torito
  • Surge
  • 09-07-2010, 07:57 PM
Ha ha!

Was at a event in Houston with some hobby buddies and they had one of these in the living room...within 15 min of getting there we had 4 women and the two of us "testing it out"...dry run, of course....

Seemed very very wild!

i can and would enjoy that all day long
I have the same feeling looking at you ;-) Originally Posted by Angelsshadow
+1, +2, +3 etc...
When the yearly thread begins (as it always does) asking what providers like for christmas presents....PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put this at the top of my list

thanks Santa!!!

Spikebaby