Is there anything your provider could improve on?

I'd rather they not know my name for the most part. Aside from a couple ATFs, none do. If they call me babe, hon, whatever, I'm good with it. If I think of all the GFs, wives, or SO...I've messed up their names a time or two. Try that once and see how it goes. Babe, hon, or lover is a safe play.
Yes, let's hear it for the overused, unimaginative, timeworn, stale, banal, boring use of the name "BABE"
I tend to keep regulars (see the same provider many times over a long period) and it bugs me that once they are familiar they don't try as hard, don't keep it fresh. It is usually up to me, trying new positions, acts, or a new outfit. Then I see a review from a first timer and she's on fire.
I tend to keep regulars (see the same provider many times over a long period) and it bugs me that once they are familiar they don't try as hard, don't keep it fresh. It is usually up to me, trying new positions, acts, or a new outfit. Then I see a review from a first timer and she's on fire. Originally Posted by ClimaxBlues
but but but with some first timers anything could be fire.

as I seen a few for over 20 years, I have read a few newbie of,

And if you do something new, could light a fire.

shhhhhhh even piss em off for hate me sex or makeup fun
I tend to keep regulars (see the same provider many times over a long period) and it bugs me that once they are familiar they don't try as hard, don't keep it fresh. It is usually up to me, trying new positions, acts, or a new outfit. Then I see a review from a first timer and she's on fire. Originally Posted by ClimaxBlues
I can only go so far with a gent who isn't 100% openminded. So new positions and scenarios are gonna need some guidance once that ceiling is hit.

Why are ya'll so afraid of the whole chicken? Lol
per screen per book we keep in contact every few days or so ..
I don't like being called baby when someone calls me or texts me ..

I like to know a first name so when im pulling your hair when I pull you close to me I can call out to you
and not call you babe baby lol
If the lady does not remember my name it is no big deal I hardly ever call a provider by name because I know their names are fake anyway. Originally Posted by Eric586
I know there names to and it bother me when there can't even rember there own name let alone yours.
Ripmany if they can't remember there own name you might try a sober girl. I'm glad you all are sharing so far sounds like I'm doing alright
.... there isn't much room for talking once a cock is in my mouth ....
Originally Posted by GypsyHeart

Yup! Pretty much lol