Is Wakeup as messy as the hookers he hates?

Its your thread, you make the call.
Does it violate the board guidelines? Is it off-topic for the forum you started it in? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I would say it's a mixture, but less about who's the hottest spinner or some other how to get laid question. I was under the impression you felt I was being too rough on Peaches and the topic was more than you felt needed to be taken on. I do not care one way or the other. Your playground; you make the call.

It's like Basil Fawlty and the Germans and the war - 'you started it'!!! Originally Posted by essence
THE war was started when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor.
[They snuck in close through an unnamed new world Hispanic country.]
I would say it's a mixture, but less about who's the hottest spinner or some other how to get laid question. I was under the impression you felt I was being too rough on Peaches and the topic was more than you felt needed to be taken on. I do not care one way or the other. Your playground; you make the call.

Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I think you are a big girl and ought to know what topics to take on. I'm not here to give a shit about that or to decide if you are too rough on anyone. I'm only here to make sure the board guidelines are mostly followed. So I'll ask one more time, does this particular thread that you started violate the board guidelines? Is it off-topic for the forum you started it in? If you were the moderator here, what would you do with it?
If you were the moderator here, what would you do with it? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
I thinck I would start posting taint ... but that is just me ...
I think you are a big girl and ought to know what topics to take on. I'm not here to give a shit about that or to decide if you are too rough on anyone. I'm only here to make sure the board guidelines are mostly followed. So I'll ask one more time, does this particular thread that you started violate the board guidelines? Is it off-topic for the forum you started it in? If you were the moderator here, what would you do with it? Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
No, it is not off topic. It is my understanding the Sandbox is the place for one-off topics. Obviously I don't think it's too rough either. Do whatever you want to with it. I think what you do with it is between you and whoever put you up to asking the question.
IMO I don't give my 'haters' or people that just plain don't like me the time of day... If someone is a drama queen/king or is messy, I let them be messy.. that's their choice but I'm not gonna get involved or get in a pissing match..

Posting specifically about someone makes it look like they're really on your mind or they're able to get under your skin so much that you dedicated an entire thread to them. You should never give your haters that much satisfaction.

I don't try involve myself in mess and if I see someone is trying to start with me or drag my name through the mud, I speak my mind once about it and address it.. After that they're just talking to themselves and I could really care less.... More people should think this way & there would be a lot less drama

Just my .02... Carry on
I think what you do with it is between you and whoever put you up to asking the question. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Obviously you don't know me too well, or at all in fact.
I must be incapable of independent thought in your opinion. I see.

And since its an on-topic thread in your opinion....please, do carry on.
IMO I don't give my 'haters' or people that just plain don't like me the time of day... If someone is a drama queen/king or is messy, I let them be messy.. that's their choice but I'm not gonna get involved or get in a pissing match..

Posting specifically about someone makes it look like they're really on your mind or they're able to get under your skin so much that you dedicated an entire thread to them. You should never give your haters that much satisfaction. Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
I just luv, luv, luv my haters! Each and everyone of them have a special place in my heart. That's why I answered this to one of your similar posts in the Houston Sandbox:

It has to do with Peaches hating hypocrites more than the whores he hates so very, very much. I'm just pointing out he is what he hates: a hypocrite and messier than whores. It's fun and free entertainment for most because he and those that do his bidding take it so seriously. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward

I don't try involve myself in mess and if I see someone is trying to start with me or drag my name through the mud, I speak my mind once about it and address it.. After that they're just talking to themselves and I could really care less.... More people should think this way & there would be a lot less drama

Just my .02... Carry on Originally Posted by sweet.treat69
Then why are you posting on both threads particularly the Houston one? Don't get me wrong, it's fun; I get that.
Obviously you don't know me too well, or at all in fact.
I must be incapable of independent thought in your opinion. I see. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
That is absolutely not what I said.

And since its an on-topic thread in your opinion....please, do carry on. Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
It remains to be seen what fruit this whole little back and forth shall bear.
So by a two to one margin Peaches has been voted messier than the whores he hates. Also, under Chica’s protection I might add, our sweet, juicy Peaches has been spared the public discussion path that would normally follow such a poll. Neither the poll result nor the resulting action on the part of management do I find in the least bit out of line with reality.

I’m going skiing for a week. By the time I get back essence’s thread should be closed, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief that that mean ole whore Olivia has left your whore-hating whore-monger champion alone.

Happy Thanksgiving all
So by a two to one margin Peaches has been voted messier than the whores he hates. Also, under Chica’s protection I might add, our sweet, juicy Peaches has been spared the public discussion path that would normally follow such a poll. Neither the poll result nor the resulting action on the part of management do I find in the least bit out of line with reality.

I’m going skiing for a week. By the time I get back essence’s thread should be closed, and we can all breathe a sigh of relief that that mean ole whore Olivia has left your whore-hating whore-monger champion alone.

Happy Thanksgiving all Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
I meant poll should be closed.
Also, under Chica’s protection I might add, our sweet, juicy Peaches has been spared the public discussion path that would normally follow such a poll. Neither the poll result nor the resulting action on the part of management do I find in the least bit out of line with reality. Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Post this kind of stuff in the appropriate forum and I would never have to say a word. Pretty simple really.

That's how it works here...just sayin'...

Post this kind of stuff in the appropriate forum and I would never have to say a word. Pretty simple really.
Originally Posted by Chica Chaser
And since we've agreed that it is I fail to see your point, but I've seen no evidence that you or anybody has misunderstood mine. My point being your original post was a warning to anyone that would post on the thread.