Who Is The Blame For Walter Scott's Death?

I'm still going with the cop. I say charge him with murder. Owing child support is not a death penalty crime.
Double post! Originally Posted by bigtex
The most intelligent thing you've written since your last double post!
I'm still going with the cop. I say charge him with murder. Owing child support is not a death penalty crime. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Have you seen the dashcam video where the officer stops Scott and his interaction with him? The officer seems very cordial and by the book. Seconds later, Scott tries to leave the car but the officer tells him to get back in the car. Scott complies but then takes off.

There's nothing in it to suggest the officer has a chip on his shoulder.

What I don't get is why the media is showing what appears to be at least a 10 year old picture of Scott in his Coast Guard Uni? Although his service is admirable it shows a media prejudice of showing the black victim in the best possible light. If you asked me who got shot, I'd say a 30 yo, not a guy in his mid 50s.

The good news is the South Carolina Officer was fired from the police force but was hired by the Secret Service where he's now their top agent.
Let me guess!

Drum Roll, Please!

It's Obama's fault!

How did I do? Originally Posted by bigtex
An epic fail Tampon. No one is blaming Obama for the shooting. You're the only one to bring up the possibility.....know something that we don't?

Who shot Scott? The guy on the grassy knoll of course.
Have you seen the dashcam video where the officer stops Scott and his interaction with him? The officer seems very cordial and by the book. Seconds later, Scott tries to leave the car but the officer tells him to get back in the car. Scott complies but then takes off.

There's nothing in it to suggest the officer has a chip on his shoulder.

What I don't get is why the media is showing what appears to be at least a 10 year old picture of Scott in his Coast Guard Uni? Although his service is admirable it shows a media prejudice of showing the black victim in the best possible light. If you asked me who got shot, I'd say a 30 yo, not a guy in his mid 50s.

The good news is the South Carolina Officer was fired from the police force but was hired by the Secret Service where he's now their top agent. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I watching Sean Hannity tonight and Travis Smiley kept referring to Scott as a "young man". I don't think Smiley knows too much about this case other than what he was told. FYI, Travis Smiley is also 50 years old.
The most intelligent thing you've written since your last double post! Originally Posted by gnadfly
It's not surprising that an Idiot Turdfly would think that.

After all, it was probably the only post in this entire forum that he fully understood since the last "double post."

Turdy the Idiot Turdfly puts the 'MO' in MOron!

Turdy, would you like me to do more "double posts" in the future?
It's not surprising .....you like me to do more "double posts" in the future? Originally Posted by bigtex
Are you getting ready for the next administration .. blaming Obaminable?
Are you getting ready for the next administration .. blaming Obaminable? Originally Posted by LexusLover
I see that LLIdiot is still responding to my posts!
I see that LLIdiot is still responding to my posts! Originally Posted by bigtex
I see that BigTits is still responding to my posts! Which means he's reading them!

He trains well.
I see that BigTits is still responding to my posts! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I never stated I wasn't going to respond to your posts. Did I?

However, you previously stated that it was not "worth the time" to respond to mine.

That being the case, why does LLIdiot keep responding?

Apparently, it is "worth the time."

There you have it folks: We have caught LLIdiot in yet another lie!
Apparently, it is "worth the time." Originally Posted by bigtex
Since I'm not getting paid to respond, you know how much it is worth. "Zero"!

And given the customary lack of substance and an anemic amount of original thought you display in these threads, it supports the "Zero" assessment.

But I can believe you would blame the deficiency in your "educational experience." Particularly since I have some experience with the academics at your "alma mater"... upon which to arrive at that conclusion.

Keep reading and learning from my posts.
Since I'm not getting paid to respond, you know how much it is worth. "Zero"! Originally Posted by LexusLover
I see that LLIdiot is still responding to my posts.

It is good to know I am "worth the time."

Even though LLIdiot still claims that I'm not ("worth the time").

Carry on!
I'm still going with the cop. I say charge him with murder. Owing child support is not a death penalty crime. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
You sound like the "illegal cigarettes are not a death penalty crime" crowd!

There probably is no evidence that the officer shot the man, because he owed child support, or because he was Black.

To prove the officer's "mind set" as he was pulling the trigger wait and see what is reported by the first person who asked him at the scene how many times he fired his weapon. If I were guessing, his honest answer would be "I don't know," but he probably said 3-4 times, but some number less than 8.

Kinda like when he was asking: "How many beers have you had tonight?"

Oh, BTW, "owing child support" is no reason to be fleeing from the police or resisting arrest (assaulting a police officer, which is an aggravated felony).
It is Scott's fault because he ran, and it is Slager's fault for shooting him in the back.
The guy made a mistake by running. That does not justify killing him. We expect our cops to be mature and use good judgment. We don't expect that from suspects. The circumstances do not support the officer's actions. Charge him with manslaughter if it makes you feel better, but the cop killed an unarmed man who presented no physical threat to himself or others. It is the cop's fault.