What do you find the sexiest part of a body??

I AM visual, and take great delight in looking at a nicely maintained body. I love a great chest and shoulders to touch and rub against. Not really a "hardbody",as I like a bit to them so I can reach out, pull them closer and hold on to. I love nice easy eyes and hands that are strong but gentle. And, that spot Amelia spoke of where the leg joins the torso! Ahhhh!
On women...well, that's another thread!
Tess
I would say Eyes, Ass, Legs and Lips...
:su rfing:
I find that the sexiest part of a man is:

Eyes~ Oh My there is nothing like looking into a mans eyes and feeling the desire he has for you!!
Lips~ I love soft lips makes me want to nibble and lick them up!! *opps.... thats another thread!*

Now what drives me crazy about a woman is her mind.
This wouldn't hurt either !!!
Big round ass covered in chocolate Originally Posted by CupOfJava
Like in Java avatar now that is yummie!!!
~Kisses Jen

but when I see those lovely sexy feet in sandals, yea you can say wood start to happen.
DM Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
......especially if her toenails are done just right and her feet are tanned!!.......that's TOTALLY HOT!!
The eyes--definitely the eyes. Smooch, Chris
I
Like in Java avatar now that is yummie!!!
~Kisses Jen

Originally Posted by nibbles_n_licksx
Now Nibbles that can be arranged, You supply the derriere (or as Monk would say "popka") and I'll supply the chocolate syrup and Java!
  • TGF
  • 01-26-2010, 04:35 PM
For me the answer is very simple and completely existential: that part of a lovely lady that is currently under the inspection and exploration of my lips and wickedly magical tongue
The curve of the small of a woman's back down to her shapely butt. Damn!

That depends on if I am seeing it or tasting it. The most stimulating part of a female for me is her brain, but there are totally brainless people that others find Sexy! So if I am seeing it then it would be eyes, hair, breasts (big honkin ones), turgid nipples, lips, legs, ass, and hands. If I am tasting it then it would be the nape of her neck, the lobe of her ear, turgid nipples, breasts, lips, tongue, and fingers. And no I ain't totally out of my mind, I just thought that one place that I did not mention was the obvious one that all of us find incredibly sexy!!! LOL!
  • eyes
  • smile
  • legs
  • butt
  • bust
  • any exposed curvy soft part not mentioned above
Originally Posted by ztonk
...ditto.
A nice flat tummy, and the butt crack
Now Nibbles that can be arranged, You supply the derriere (or as Monk would say "popka") and I'll supply the chocolate syrup and Java! Originally Posted by CupOfJava

Let me know when sexy I am so there!!!

~Kisses Jen
Big strong hands that know how to be gentle....

A well developed chest//Male or Female

Intense eyes

Soft lips

nice ass
Obviously brains are sexy. That goes without saying... but on to the more shallow, skin deep beauty:

On men:

Lower abs/pelvic region/hip area, especially if he's in good shape

Round, protruding ass, built for f'ing. I love to grab hold of it in mish

soft, full, kissable lips

eyes: I'm especially a fan of blue, green or hazel eyes, or big brown eyes framed by long black eyelashes

On women:

boobs: I'm a big fan of pert A's and B's and round melony C's and D's, all with eraser nips of course. Ella has my favorite rack in the hobby although there are some other great ones out there.

ass: Whether big or small, I prefer them round and perky. I like an ass that sticks out and makes me say GAWD DAMN.

hips: This can be a really sexy part of a woman. I like the sexy way a skinny girl's hip bones protrude, but I also like the thicker ladies with their soft feminine curves. Most of all I love grabbing hold of a gal's waist and running it down to her hips and then squeezing those love handles tight when we're making out. Also nice to grab hold of her hips and pull her to me when I've got her on her knees in doggy...

tummy: I love the feminine curve of a woman at her tummy. The soft feel of that skin is amazing. I also like those ultra fit gals with their tight abs -- think Topshelf Tess.

thighs: Nothing like the look and feel of a woman's inner thigh...

lips: same as the guys, I like 'em soft, full, and kissable
Face. I need a pretty face.