Encounter: Sweet Mia

• Aoi
  • 11-20-2019, 08:21 AM
thought she did greek with the six hole comment
I think she does still
9.5 you're dreaming Originally Posted by hk45
that did fall a bit flat, LOL.. 9.5 degrees is Standard for a Driver, but my attempt to equate it with penile length was a bit absurd!

thought she did greek with the six hole comment Originally Posted by Aoi
I thought the 6 holes was a bowling ball reference, LOL.. Mia DOES have 3 holes that she utilizes with expertise. I wish my non-9.5 degree shaft was able to finish in each, during a single session. unfortunately I am not Superman.
I actually think you're Batman
I must drop in to see Mia the masta-blasta
Mia is a big beautiful woman. Once you meet her I dare you to try to make eye contact. With those breasts. It will be hard
I apologize for being late to this, but I gotta know..what's par for that course?
  • Aoi
  • 01-16-2020, 04:35 PM
I apologize for being late to this, but I gotta know..what's par for that course? Originally Posted by weasel99
For what course?
I apologize for being late to this, but I gotta know..what's par for that course? Originally Posted by weasel99
For what course? Originally Posted by Aoi
he means what is Par for Mia's (Golf) course?.. her body.

there is no specific "Par" for Mia's body, but each of her 3 holes registers a score.. if you cum in her mouth, you score it a "Birdie", CIP is a "Par", and CIA is awarded a "Double Eagle"! if you cum twice in a session, that is an "Eagle".

if you fail to cum, or only get a HJ, score it as a "Double Bogey", and "Bogey", respectively.
he means what is Par for Mia's (Golf) course?.. her body.

there is no specific "Par" for Mia's body, but each of her 3 holes registers a score.. if you cum in her mouth, you score it a "Birdie", CIP is a "Par", and CIA is awarded a "Double Eagle"! if you cum twice in a session, that is an "Eagle".

if you fail to cum, or only get a HJ, score it as a "Double Bogey", and "Bogey", respectively. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
IIRC, CIP is not on the menu unless it's in the bag.

As for CIA, it takes a very special club to negotiate that hole. Using a wood is counter productive. Something like a 9-iron, with a lot of technique, might get it done.
Damn not to mention the mountains near the mouth of the course or the Back hills trying to reach the promised Greek isles. But if you drive fairly accurate then you can negotiate the terrain and hit all the holes involved. I would say she is a par 5. Need to use all the clubs to make it happen.
  • Aoi
  • 01-30-2020, 02:42 PM
I hate golf, but I love asses
Frisbee Golf?