i tend to think i have an eye for the camera...😉

haters gone hate..money still has to be made unfortunately ����
i saw ur post earlier and wanted bite my tongue. but since ur loose booty ass wanna jump on my posts with negativity i had to go in on u! nobody has ur back hun..and if they did u wouldve never been banned!! how many will raise theyre hand to voluntarily pay ur rent??! but got ur back lmao..
nobody cares ur back dorothy. eccie is a light hobby when im bored and need shopping funds ,unlike u it doesnt pay my bills. lmao
lets not get ut twisted ur a hoe..like myself and theyre tricks! its a business..dont let it go to ur bubble ass head
heads up..if u like we can put our skills to the test..to see whos best..ijs
dorothy vs busty lmao Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
My booty isn't loose sweetheart I don't do anal but I will let you try again...

I don't pay rent I own a house again think a little harder.. But I wouldn't need anyone to pay anything because this is not my only income I can afford victoria secrets booty shorts... One day you won't have to shop on the clearance rack at City Trends...

You may not care that I'm back but sweetheart you may want to check all those welcome back posts again...

You couldn't be a full time whore because nobody would see you enough to pay your light bill and etc...

You want to compare yourself to me awww that's cute but sweetheart you don't come close to how amazing I am not even while you sleep... Remember that
Lol Originally Posted by Seeking ~P
whats funny tho ma? need for the comment?? doesnt seem to me ur on the slimmer side!!
whats funny tho ma? need for the comment?? doesnt seem to me ur on the slimmer side!! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
That post she commented on had nothing to do with how big you are btw... Somebody is in her feelings
that pic of u in the" black "undies..clearly ur ass is loose!! lmao
but anyhoo just stating facts..now only if your looks could match your ego!!
any whore can say they own somwthing online..yea yea.,so u paid off and own your house from hoeing as ur income? yea u must be awesome then hehe
hehe
i shop at malls only hun..u could join me if u like..hell i just left the coach store recently! couldve grabbed u something. why would i wanna be like a negative provider who bashes other providers for her sexual gain??! girl like i said if u wanna have a "who does it better" session,,im down,,if not plz stop waisitng my time and energy on ur pointless hating ass posts.
im not here to impress whores..so carry on

QUOTE=Dorthy_Monroe;1058369372]My booty isn't loose sweetheart I don't do anal but I will let you try again...

I don't pay rent I own a house again think a little harder.. But I wouldn't need anyone to pay anything becaunot my only income I can afford victoria secrets booty shorts... One day you won't have to shop on the clearance rack at City Trends...

You may not care that I'm back but sweetheart you may want to check all those welcome back posts again...

You couldn't be a full time whore because nobody would see you enough to pay your light bill and etc...

You want to compare yourself to me awww that's cute but sweetheart you don't come close to how amazing I am not even while you sleep... Remember that[/QUOTE]
That post she commented on had nothing to do with how big you are btw... Somebody is in her feelings Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
speak only when being talked to mrs dorothy..thanks!
this whore says what she feels and can back it up if need be!😘
Let's all go back to our respective scratching posts and litter boxes and play like nice pussies and tomcats. Too damned hot for fur fussing.

New photos are probably best announced in Showcases and ads. These types of posts rarely go well otherwise. Opens the OP up to too much negativity from the bored, er, board.
Let's all go back to our respective scratching posts and litter boxes and play like nice pussies and tomcats. Too damned hot for fur fussing.

New photos are probably best announced in Showcases and ads. These types of posts rarely go well otherwise. Opens the OP up to too much negativity from the bored, er, board.
Originally Posted by Fancyinheels

eye eye captain..i see!! lmao
That post she commented on had nothing to do with how big you are btw... Somebody is in her feelings Originally Posted by Dorthy_Monroe
and stay out those cheap dirty ass hotel rooms u keep taking those ghetto ass pics in! step ur game up..i mean u can afford a nice suite ryte..or ur nice home u own correct ??!
awwww shit
Im not a designer hoe sorry I have better things to spend my money on like a new fishing pole or reel....

Your right anybody can say that just like any body can say they just left the coach store recently...

Sexual gain from posts where in the fuckity fuck did you come up with that lmfao...

We don't need a who does it better session I am better all the way around...

Your wasting your own time & if it takes energy to respond you have a problem... You took it upon yourself to respond & your not here to impress whores then why did you say you just left the coach store recently? Obviously you feel the need to impress a whore..
speak only when being talked to mrs dorothy..thanks!
this whore says what she feels and can back it up if need be!😘 Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
Last time I checked this thread was public
and stay out those cheap dirty ass hotel rooms u keep taking those ghetto ass pics in! step ur game up..i mean u can afford a nice suite ryte..or ur nice home u own correct ??! Originally Posted by Bustybiracial25
You may want to go back and look at your pictures before you speak
You can't make this shit up lol

Who are the other 2? Originally Posted by Anna Nikkole
Dorfy and MoNa
Btw if this is a hobby for when your bored then why do you post an ad every week? Explain that because a whore isnt going to post every week of she is bored... Not to mention on top of your 2 ads a thread to hopefully make business... But whatever makes you happy