Biden's Campaign Add

• oeb11
  • 08-29-2020, 11:49 AM
none so blind - as moles with al most no eyes.
no one so flushable as DJT...
Trump is the one with add Originally Posted by matchingmole
WTF...that shit is undecipherable...MoleHole at his finest!!
What did Trump ADD?? You sure he didn't subtract, multiply or divide??
I have the feeling the Trump people are working on a new ad as we speak.

"Joe Biden says he will do what the scientist tell him to do". Well Joe, you can stop talking about lock downs then.

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...-Boris-Johnson

LOCKDOWN will come to be seen as a "monumental mistake on a global scale" and must never happen again, a scientist who advises the Government on infectious diseases says.

I and others, wrote those very words months ago. Un-warranted panic can explain why governments "did it" but no government will be forgiven for doing it again Joe.
Yup. President Trump fucked up big time agreeing to lock the country down. In his defense, he was led to believe that millions were going to die. He should’ve done what Obama/Biden did, basically nothing.
  • oeb11
  • 08-29-2020, 02:19 PM
it is not in the interest of the people that Joey and Hoey set their platforms - it is in the interest of racist, marxist raw power and control the DPST's so crave - and will commit any crime against America to achieve.

Racial violence fomenting, locking down the country in to a collapsed economy - all just fine with the DNC and Joey/Hoey and ilk - as long as it brings them to power.
Yup. President Trump fucked up big time agreeing to lock the country down. In his defense, he was led to believe that millions were going to die. He should’ve done what Obama/Biden did, basically nothing. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

I agree. the CDC experts conned (all they had to do is spook him with worst case scenario) Trump to get the governors on the un-necessary lock down policy.
Dr Faucet criticized lock downs back in January or February. I don't remember which month.

The media will be blaming T R U M P for the lock downs, the massive riots, defunding the police and for mail in voting.

Trump is the one with add Originally Posted by matchingmole
What is this retard trying to say? Go turn the TV back on and continue consuming what your next thought should be.
I don't get the ad either, in fairness I haven't blamed corona on this president and wouldn't blame it on any president any more than if a moon sized meteor hit the earth and pushed us towards the sun. As contagious as this is all it takes is a few plane rides to infect the whole globe, it's out of control before anyone even realizes what's happening.

What I heard about corona was that it started in China, either from a bat infested cave jumping to the human chain or some underground lab that it leaked from. Tough to prove either without tracing back to patient zero.
Dr Faucet criticized lock downs back in January or February. I don't remember which month.

The media will be blaming T R U M P for the lock downs, the massive riots, defunding the police and for mail in voting.

What is this retard trying to say? Go turn the TV back on and continue consuming what your next thought should be. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

fauci recommended lockdowns in march 2020. only ones doing the lockdown was china and Italy.
Yup. President Trump fucked up big time agreeing to lock the country down. In his defense, he was led to believe that millions were going to die. He should’ve done what Obama/Biden did, basically nothing. Originally Posted by Jacuzzme

Trump had nothing to do with locking down the country if we are talking about closing businesses. That was all done by Governors. This seems to be one of the many things most Americans keep getting wrong for mostly political reasons. Some just innocently don't understand the mechanics and legalities of what happened.

Remember when Trump boasted that he had complete authority to run the country and Cuomo and all the other Governors said "Ah, no you don't Mr. President". A President can not tell a Governor to close all indoor dining. He can not as Biden keeps insisting he will do, institute a federal mask wearing mandate. No President can do that. It would take local police in every county in America to enforce that and that isn't going to happen. I put that right up there with "Mexico will pay for the wall", as dumb things politicians say. You can't do it Joe any more than you can lock down the country if the scientist tell you to. That is in the hands of each and every Governor. It's called "Federalism" Joe.

It is becoming more and more clear that closing all those businesses in every state even the ones that had no serious outbreak, as the British scientist says now, was a monumental mistake of global proportions.

While there are a couple of things Trump might have done better with more foresight that neither Obama or Biden had when H1N1 hit, much of what happened was out of his control like the CDC fucking up the first round of test kits. Trump had no control over that. The worst thing that could be said about Trump IMHO, were some of the comments he made but saying Covid might disappear in the spring didn't slow down what was already being done. Nobody stopped what they were doing because of it. His asking if bleach might be considered by the scientist was another dumb thing to say but he didn't, as much of the media reported and a few of the people on this board have repeated, recommend it and no doctor used it. One asshole though he read that an ingredient in his fish tank cleaner would help him but you can't protect idiots.

There are absolutely many things he has said to find fault with but I don't see a single thing he said that set back the continuing effort to find ways to better handle the virus. While the media may have been paying attention to what Trump was saying and some of his haters, I see no proof that scientist, doctors and nurses were listening to a single thing he was saying. They kept right on doing their job.

Now, if you would like to talk about what some Governors did in New York and New Jersey that were directly responsible for the death of thousands of the elderly, we could do that but surprisingly enough, the media isn't interested in talking about that.
T One asshole though he read that an ingredient in his fish tank cleaner would help him but you can't protect idiots. Originally Posted by HedonistForever

this turned out to be murder. his wife gave him a bit more than what she had.
Originally Posted by matchingmole

What is this retard trying to say? Go turn the TV back on and continue consuming what your next thought should be. Originally Posted by Strokey_McDingDong

i believe

Originally Posted by matchingmole
honk honk!!