Looking for my ideal provider, are you her? can you help me find her?

I'm on the thick and curvy side. Just let me know where is convenient for you. Just give me a call 214-462-0343
If you really want to do your homework: Browse the ads here. Pay for Premium Access for however long you think and check out the reviews. Do the same thing on other boards or review places like TER http://theeroticreview.com. Both P411 and TER have a search engine based on size, age, breast size, etc that you can do. Research Research Research. Just some due dilligence with some coinage (fraction of what you spend hobbying) to find the right one.
I can personally vouch for several ladies that have posted in this thread and can tell you that I don't think you can go wrong giving each of them a "try-out" to determine who fits you the best.

I do agree with xperiment that you should do your homework first to come up with your "to-do" list and go from there.

Happy hobbying brotha!
I have an location in Park Central and Im sure we could work something out.
Shannon or Michelle Look us up!!!
I am 33 yrs old and you are DEFINITELY not going to break me! I am curvy 5"9 with a large C or small D. My incall is North Dallas and I and very close to Richardson. I do doubles all the time with TNT Kelly who has a beautiful curvy body and long beautiful hair you can definitely get lost on. I suggest you come see the both of us!

X O Sadie
I would say Lana would be the best one I can think of. There are several on this thread alone that would be great choices also. Originally Posted by slingblade
Thank you Sweet Pea......you are just tooooooo kind!
  • kprod
  • 02-05-2010, 03:16 PM
I am in Richardson also.. and kinda cute. Originally Posted by Infamous BJ
Kinda cute is an understatement, BJ!
I would go see XOSadie dude!
  • Holly
  • 02-05-2010, 03:46 PM
I am new to the board, but not new to the hobby by any means.
I saw another post an ISO thread and thought I would do the same after I just spent hours browsing CL and BP and can't exactly find what I'm looking for.

So heres my propisiton - I'd like to see a girl 1-2x a week at a reasonable rate. Reasonable is negotiable, but my budget is NOT infinite.

I like my girls THICK, big breasts and big booty. I feel like the majority of the girls on here are so tiny and breakable, which is not what I'm into, and please do not take offense to that. So I'd like a voluptous, or BBW girl basically. I am fit myself, and like something to hold onto while I'm behind.

I cannot host because I am married with children, and ideally I'd like to get together around lunch hour because that is easiest time to leave work. I work in the Richardson area, so within a 10 mile radius as well.

So any ladies who fit this bill? any recommendations from other men who have seen the bigger girls? Who is the hottest? Biggest breasts? Best GFE experience? I need some names so I can start making appointments to find my girl!

Thanks in advance! Can't wait to see what ECCIE has to offer me Originally Posted by fitandmature

HI my name is Holly LOL
Hope to meet you soon!!
I am also on the thick and curvy side, not necessarily BBW, but definitely thick...

Shit, if I keep eating the way I am now, I just might make it on the BBW list!
get acquainted with Ebony Angel
Infamous BJ is Great and close to Richardson!!! I wish I was still in the area!! Good luck on your search!!