Best way to know who is available?

dude, hit up the shortlist of your past favorites and see who’s available. Why chase after newbies...too much downside risk with an unknown. Stay with your ATF’s...
I’m a instant grad guy, if I connect great, if not I go do something else and move on.

I want to lick this ^^^^^^^

IB Originally Posted by Iron Butterfly
Mmmm lick me.... 💋
Interesting topic and some very cogent replies offering long known hints.

imo, any gent who thinks "pre-contacting and pre-clearance screening" is foolish, needs to rethink his info unless he wants to BP and street prospect.
What is the best way to know which provider is available? Originally Posted by madmilo69
I should be able to see you mid August 2018. I’ll pencildick you in.
  • LOJ
  • 04-03-2018, 03:06 PM
dude, hit up the shortlist of your past favorites and see who’s available. Why chase after newbies...too much downside risk with an unknown. Stay with your ATF’s... Originally Posted by Parsifal
Exactly! I texted one of my ATFs 3 words today. 90 mins later I was in her bedroom.
I should be able to see you mid August 2018. I’ll pencildick you in. Originally Posted by lizshue81
WTF, why is HE ahead of ME???
P.S. Don't answer that ... I know
This - exactly. When I advertise I put no last minute but for my regulars - they know!!

Exactly! I texted one of my ATFs 3 words today. 90 mins later I was in her bedroom. Originally Posted by LOJ