I'm curious!

with me not being in a RW relationship for a while, its great from time to time to go out with an awesome guy just for fun. I have an selective few that I would just go out & hang out with them (no donation required). Sometimes I just like to be in the presence of a sexy sweet man instead of just going straight to the business

I'm going to see Christmas lights with this one special guy soon. I love everything about Christmas! I'm so excited!
I get the dynamics of this site do not exactly promote this particular style of "date" However, from my perspective this exploration time of each other really heightens the sensation of our time together Originally Posted by MSteele
The dynamics support anything you want them to support; it's your money. If guys are willing to pay for IOP, it's certainly within reason to desire activities to develop to your expectations. Time is money; I'm sure you can have all you can afford.
Pretty interesting answers here...we are definitely all wired differently. For me, The stand alone best of the best times have always had some sort of meet and greet over cocktails or what not.
To be honest I love the company and the opportunity to get to know you guys. To be its different in the bedroom I change to a different person I'm this well I am not going to say it lol. Yes companionship is time but if there is a great personality to match sold lol. You can't buy friendship. Also the whole gf experience with me that how I can get into the kissing thing. Ok carry on.
  • Iam45
  • 12-08-2015, 07:28 PM
Curious if you would be talking about what with her? Your real life? Why would you do that?
I have always offered this...
My Incall is fully stocked but I have not really ever passed up drinks & dinner before or even afterwards.

Not interested in a dinner date or meet and greet....while.I know fucking a provider is cheating on the SO, an actually date is taking it to damn far

I do enjoy conversing when we first meet, but I mostly interested in her fucking me.

I would assume the dinner dates is just another fetish....hobby on!
Omg Plove35...a fetish...you're cracking me up!
"Wait a second. Are you saying these ladies I've been paying to lick my gross feet/butthole/balls are only interested in my money and not who I am as a person. But she said she thought we would really hit it off if we met outside of the hobby? Which one of you is telling fibs? I thought the 20yr old spinner was really salivating over my Babe Ruth body(let me hit a homer on that pussy girl) and dumb 12 year old humor."

ROFLMAO!!! Too funny man!
Well, I've seen something like this as an option for the screening process for some ladies. However, I believe most required some compensation for their time albeit modest compared to the real deal.

If you need drinks and convo at a bar to assist you in performing romantically, then add an hour to your service time. You are purchasing fantasy not a girl friend.

I think it would take a shit load of emotional energy for a provider to maintain the illusion of interest while a client is yacking away for an hour attempting to work him self up the confidence to do the nasty with a complete stranger.
Back in the ASPD days a "meet and greet" was the usual way I interacted with the ladies in whom I was interested. Over 75% of the time they readily agreed (I made scheduling easy on them, after all, why not meet if time is available) and never once was there any hint of a need to pay for the time beyond "consumables" Heck, the SO and I have even done M&Gs at strip clubs . . .

We like 'em!
I prefer the extended social atmosphere with a lady. Over the years I've developed understanding relationships with ladies I've seen often. No question, it enhances the session.

Don't do it very often though. The lady has to have good flexibility with me.

I'm really too ugly for someone to be seen in public with ! When asked about me, I think the ladies say something like " I have him out on an outing from the home " - oh well.
Omg Plove35...a fetish...you're cracking me up! Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
Damn IP dem titties though....
I recently had a very nice evening with Renee of Houston. It started with a few drinks and a bite to eat. It really put her at ease and the conversation was very stimulating between us both. When we did head up to my room the connection had already been established and the sex... well... it was great! To say the least... ATF... absolutely... we even got together just for dinner a couple of nights later while she was still in town. Great company... gorgeous woman!

I highly recommend taking the time to get that chemistry building up.
Curious if you would be talking about what with her? Originally Posted by Iam45
A gent with even small amounts of curiosity and imagination wouldn't come close to running out of things to talk about. And surely the "real world" can be left aside for this small interlude.