BBBJ vs. CFS

BBBJ/DATY all the way!! Those are my favorite sessions. Sometimes it just happens that way anyway (I've got mad skills) hehe. And I'd do it for a Ben Frenklin anyday! As long as it's determined ahead of time.....
Add me to the list, bbbj and daty for sure.
CFS for me Originally Posted by monkmonk
Maybe we can split an hour session. I'll handle the foreplay, then tag out and you can come finish the job. That's fucking teamwork!
I think I have to agree with you. Aside from safety and reliability issues, one of the reasons I stay off of BP as I found out when I first began hobbying that many of those ladies want to spread them, have you "get off" and get out. Okay, I'm sure there are some ladies here that may feel the same way, but at least they tend to "hide it" and give the illusion of enjoyment.

In fact, I have been seriously considering a DATY-only session. Just looking for the "right" lady for that sort of thing. Originally Posted by ftworthmale
I have to agree with you on the BP gals, most will book you 'up to an hour' and if you pop sooner then out ya go. I too am a DATY/BBBJ fan. You might give Fawn a shout for a DATY only session. Sweetheart of a gal, lovely kitty, great time and she offers a special on the DATY only sessions.
BBBJ/DATY for me because I have never exploded in a cover. (Well, when I was a teenager, but...) Originally Posted by Prolongus
Me Too. I have an awful time with a cover these day, BBBJ & DATY, DATY, & DATY.

m
I dont think every meeting is always a lick and stick type of thing and the options are nice to have. Sometimes and really good HJ and alot of trash talking is as hot as CFS. Sort of depends on the mood but BBBJ for sure
Well well well.... You all sound like my kinda guys!
Well well well.... You all sound like my kinda guys! Originally Posted by 1Jannessa

+1!
Hmmmmm...I've never advertised this but then again, I don't advertise hardly ever at all! I DO occasionally get requests for 1/2 hour sessions like you gentlemen describe and oblige every time if my schedule allows.

Maybe I should edit/update my showcase!
CFS. there is no substitute.
BBBJ/DATY is what I always look for, but some time CFS is nice
CFS without a doubt. I think I've only gotten off less than 5 times with a BJ...not from a lack of trying.
Me Too. I have an awful time with a cover these day, BBBJ & DATY, DATY, & DATY.

m Originally Posted by m5552009
Me too, must be something in the water. Thinking about limiting cfs for a while.
Chicken fried steak is definitely one of my favs but I would have to go with BBBJ/DATY.