Pussy but no tits

I think the advertising follows what the sellers believe the customers want. On Eccie in Dallas, the words "paying for pussy" are used by a lot of the clients, over and over again. So, the sellers show pictures of what the clients talk about buying the most.
OK, I think that is a little bit too literal interpretation of that but who knows.
  • BLM69
  • 07-04-2017, 12:43 PM
Let's see some more pussy and tits ladies
OK, I think that is a little bit too literal interpretation of that but who knows. Originally Posted by oldbutstillgoing
+1 sometimes it's appropriate to consider the age of the seller. Not to offend anyone. I would say my mArketing tactics have changed now since I'm 30something compared to in my 20s.
may be it's a younger thing to do show off your VJ in pics
I like to keep something behind closed doors so you have something to look for ward to and a sweet surprise
  • BLM69
  • 07-04-2017, 02:32 PM
may be it's a younger thing to do show off your VJ in pics
I like to keep something behind closed doors so you have something to look for ward to and a sweet surprise Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
The same can be said about showing off some breast, this is a adult candy store, why not show off all the candy?
I have no problem with pics of all parts of a woman's body. But its the shift away from a much more mainstream photo of breasts to a part typically not shown in such detail. That is what I have a hard time understanding
Need more hips an ass pic's to show that body curve Ladies
There is all kinds of Candy here to taste for sure ....
There is all kinds of taint here to taste for sure .... Originally Posted by LustyBustyGina38FF
Fixed it for clarification