What Type Of Location Men Perfer?

• FUGLY
  • 06-10-2011, 10:34 PM
Butt naked in a dark alley with a cheap fresh young piece of eccie provider meat.
I really prefer an apartment or condo. A very upscale hotel is ok, but sometime the provider has to meet you in the lobby, because you need a key card to operate the elevator. Had the daylights scared out of me and the provider at a low-cost establishment near the High-Five when there was a knock on the door by Housekeeping. No more fleabag motels!
Lol.

Some of the best sessions I've ever had occured at the low end hotels, believe it or not. The element of fear is higher. The feeling of having to sneak past people or be inconspicuous seems to enhance the session. Mind you, while I'm going through it the moments are excruciating. You have that cartoonish feeling that eyes all over are on you, like those Scooby Doo eyes in the shadows are on you. "We know where YOU'RE going." "We see you." "We KNOW what you're up to."

You [finally] get to her, go in, do the do, and come out with your chest out like, "F*ck it. I don't care who sees me! I just got me some! Yeah!"

(I'm kidding. I sneak/tippie toe/expeditiously walk back out to my car as well...sometimes)

The bad part about the one exit notels, outside of usually being in shady areas, is also the good part about them: the one door exit to the outside. Undesirables may be in the area, but you can keep an eye on your car better because it could literally be just a few feet away from you. No sweating through the lobby experience to worry about. You know what you're there for, so there are no pleasantry distractions to worry about. Let's do it, be done, nice meeting you, see you around. Sometimes this is better than the slow paced, romance-novel encounters, and the not so high end places work well for this.

Gated communities are ok, but vary. I've felt fine going into some, kinda terrified going into others. My ghetto'd up pimp ride DOESN'T look good going into every community. Granted, the music isn't blaring (I make sure it's down for approach to every incall, especially the low budget places...for obvious reasons), but its presence alone clearly indicates an outsider is our housing area. And I hate looking like I don't know what I'm doing at the gate, too. It's better to know the access code BEFORE I stop at the keypad, in case someone is behind me. I know ladies like to give info in layers. That's great for them, but if the timing's off on the other end (the incomer end) it could look bad to an outsider for the guy to be fumbling around or just generally taking too long for something that should be easy.

It's really fun (not) going into one of those really tucked in incalls, where you have to make quick turns, and missing just one turn means you'll end up being way off or have to make a huge circle around or back track. Sometimes people are behind you, and it looks bad to look clueless.

High end hotels with one major entrance can be heart wrenching as well. If I'm underdressed (comfortable shorts and t-shirt) and the check in counter isn't busy, I'm like, "oh, man". I'm thinking, I just got to get to the elevator, and every step to it has to be PERFECT. I can't look like I don't know where I'm going. If I miss it (wrong turn or whatever) I just take the stairs. I don't want to be in that lobby any longer than I need to be. Again, I can just 'feel the eyes' all on me. So if I get to your room and my heart is pounding (you may feel it on the hug), ummm yeah, I just might've gone through the above episode. Or if I'm slightly out of breath, I probably just took the stairs. Of course, I try to regain it before I knock on the door (couple of deep breaths in the hallway). Watching me go to a hotel incall is a show in itself...if the conditions favor it (I'd prefer they not).

Lately I've made an effort to dress better (dress shirt, pleated pants) so I at least look the part better walking into these places. Looking too dressed down gives them more opportunity to ask questions, the 'what are you doing here?' kind of questions (being black doesn't help, either). On occasion I may even carry a briefcase of some sort to add to the effect. It looks better and you can carry useful items in it (your own soap, condoms, lube, i.e.).

Private condos/apts work well and really take away the nervousness that hotels/notels create. I'm way more relaxed going to these. The best times I've had in these is getting the combination of booty call sex and the feeling security at the same time.

All of these places have advantages and disadvantages. It varies from person to person, and mood, I guess. I see the good and bad in all of them.
  • jl411
  • 06-11-2011, 08:26 AM
House - I don't like it because of parking on the street and easy to be seen by the neighbors.
Business Office in shopping strip/High Rise Office Bldg - Mostly no shower facility so only good for FBSM with L1/2.
Condo/Apartment - Preferred especially with gate for safety of my car.
4 or 5 Star Hotel that is busy with business travelers - Not bad. Need to dress up to blend in and also most of them require key card to access the elevator. In this situation, it will require coordination with provider to get you up to the room.

Above all else - the closer the better!
apartment/condo
I prefer places with lots of people and traffic so I can blend in. Hotels/Motels where you have to come in through the lobby and you can be sure that there will be a desk clerk there with no customers for them to take care of make me feel consipicuous. A bigger hotel lobby with lots of people walking through mean I can blend in. As for appts, those are different for me. In the case of appts I like those that have either a private entrance or are isolated and secluded.
I'd say most comfortable with an apartment. I know when I lived in one I paid NO attention to what was happening with my neighbors.

House, well the neighbors might notice to many comings and goings.
I don't like houses. The neighbors will eventually get pissed and cause trouble. Nice apt or condo. Lots of people coming and going and they are usually kept cleaner than a house. Good hotel is second. Not a no-tell where you walk past the clerk behind the glass, but a big lobby, busy hotel.
Wherever they live. Less intimidating or like something scary is going to happen. If they're willing to bring you into their home, I doubt they are going to do something bad or try to rape anyone.