Best bbbj around?

Chloe Belle, Zenovia, Mia, Roxy Reye, Selena, Ms Kitty
Many fine providers listed. Amazed no one has mentioned the incredibly sexy Brittany. The best at this are those who love it and she really does and will go for hours.
Many fine providers listed. Amazed no one has mentioned the incredibly sexy Brittany. The best at this are those who love it and she really does and will go for hours. Originally Posted by Rockydoc

I wouldn't be amazed, most of us are still trying to reach for that top shelf! Maybe someone, hint hint, could put in a good word to Sexy_Brittany for me!

I like the point scale, here is mine.

Every one starts with 5 points because its hard to give a bad bbbj.
1 point for enthusiasm
1 point for keeping up with the balls
1 point for dirty talk
1 point for Deep throat
2 points for full face fucking
1 point for cum in mouth
3 points for wanting cum on her face
I think that I should definitely be a contender for this list!

Not many ladies have my ability to deep throat!

Hopefully some of my gentleman friends will weigh in and confirm. Originally Posted by Ginger Doll
I can confirm, she is impressive!
My Favorite girls so far:

Ginger Doll: She is one of the only girls who can completely deep throat me and she loves cum on her face. She is a champ!

Jane Darling: She is top notch, she enjoys every second of what she is doing and she loves to be covered in cum.

Oliva from pinkdoll house: what she lacks in deep throat skills she makes up for with her slow sensual skills. She can hold you on the edge for 30 plus min and when its time she didn't even blink as I covered her face. Defiantly my favorite facial.

Honorable mention is Candy: She does it covered but she is a savage zero gag reflex and nothing is to ruff for her. Best Face fuck ever.
If anyone has direction on how to get a hold of Jane Darling, she has been a provider I’ve always wanted to see. I hadn’t seen any sign of her... anywhere... but would love to know if she is still active.

DP
I have my favorites but I'll keep them to myself. Is there really such a thing as a bad Bbbj if you had a great time with someone. Like for an example my rating system is different. After I leave a date and driving towards the house and I don't remember how I got to my exit. That's a great time. Lol Originally Posted by Baconman
When I leave a date and I can't remember my own name, then THAT'S a great time! The one thing that will ensure I will forget my name is....

Lord knows the four awesome ladies I have seen that does this, I won't ever forget their names!
I like the point scale, here is mine.

Every one starts with 5 points because its hard to give a bad bbbj.
1 point for enthusiasm
1 point for keeping up with the balls
1 point for dirty talk
1 point for Deep throat
2 points for full face fucking
1 point for cum in mouth
3 points for wanting cum on her face Originally Posted by gaint456
Adequate eye contact is definitely worth a point. It can be truly inspirational.
My Favorite girls so far:

Ginger Doll: She is one of the only girls who can completely deep throat me and she loves cum on her face. She is a champ! Originally Posted by gaint456
Thank you!
I have to add Felina to this list. She’d do it with cinnamon candy in her mouth. I have a really hard time cumming from a bj but she’s pulled 2 from me in same visit on multiple occasions...I sure miss her.
Vannah Black is also world class in every department, especially this one!
  • bmc
  • 10-08-2020, 08:34 AM
I will have to weigh in for Vannah and Izzy
  • MrGiz
  • 10-10-2020, 12:21 AM
I have to add Felina to this list. She’d do it with cinnamon candy in her mouth. I have a really hard time cumming from a bj but she’s pulled 2 from me in same visit on multiple occasions...I sure miss her. Originally Posted by Jacknimble
She's one of the main reasons I suffer from Dehydration, even today!
Voracious cums to mind. She's One Of a Kind!
AWWWWWWW thanks yall!!
My throat is tingling in anticipation of swallowing some more "mr johnsons"! lol

I can usually deepthroat most guys..MOST! lol

I feel oral should be like eating your "last Meal" if you were on death row!
slurping,swirling,DTing,wt and sloppy and traet it like you will NEVER get it again!