ladies, tell us your inner thoughts

I hope he brushed his teeth
...Minty taste would be awesome
....I hope he didn't just eat a burger with onions on it & plant his tongue down my throat!
....If so...I sure hope he uses the individually packaged toothbrushes that are available in the bathroom before we go any further.

I hope he wiped his a**
...Or at least takes me up on the "freshen up" offer pre-BCD
(Those toilet paper leavins are just plain sick - How do guys not feel them?)

I hope he's hot
..Or kinda hot
...Or at least really funny
.....Or has a nice/average size penis
.......Or knows how to eat p**sy
.........Or at least can faux chow for awhile!!

I hope he likes to kiss *as long as breath is desirable*

I hope he finds me attractive - in what I have on for him
I hope he's ready to see it on the floor soon!

I SURE HOPE HE'S HORNY!

XOXO,
IP
....I hope he didn't just eat a burger with onions on it & plant his tongue down my throat!
....If so...I sure hope he uses the individually packaged toothbrushes that are available in the bathroom before we go any further.

I hope he wiped his a**

I hope he's hot
..Or kinda hot

I SURE HOPE HE'S HORNY!

XOXO,
IP Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
16 posts and exactly one honest and complete response. Woot!
please oh please be George Clooney!!!!

Spikebaby Originally Posted by Spikebaby
Fuck yes!!!!

Thank goodness I've been very lucky not to get many fuglies. hehe

Anyways, doesn't matter what he looks like if he can make me laugh then it's ON!
  • Oppa
  • 08-24-2011, 09:56 AM
I hope he wiped his a**

I can't even imagine....wow. When I used to frequent indies more often, I would always request a quick shower before play time, even if it meant less play time. Washing the cock and balls, taint, and ass crack were the major priority for sure. Nothing more disgusting to me than dirty or stale pussy, so I can imagine for the ladies nothing more disusting than a dirty cock or a smelly ass crack.
I'm usually pretty anticipated but relaxed at the same time.. If that makes sense.
What's up with this bizarre obsession by so many of the ladies about George Clooney?? What about other fine thespians -- say, Kevin James, John Goodman, Burton Gilliam, Charles Laughton?

Not enthused? *sigh* Originally Posted by Chevalier
If you open your door and Charles Laughton is there, you have a much bigger problem than worrying if the envelope is short.

I've talked to several ladies who said that two moments of the day are their most real: when they nervously look thru the peephole and don't know anything about the guy on the other side, and when they close the door after he leaves. They also claim the handsome guys make them more nervous. Don't ask me why...they're doing something I couldn't even fathom doing if I was a woman. It would frankly terrify me.
The anticipation of my date arriving is the best!! It is my fav part besides the brownchickenbrowncow part hehehee. The suspense is what keeps me loving my job!! I even get excited for my regulars too everyone has their own special thing about them that i love!
The anticipation of my date arriving is the best!! It is my fav part besides the brownchickenbrowncow part hehehee. Originally Posted by Alyssa Day
Alyssa, please clue me in on the "brownchickenbrowncow"...
just want to be prepared, baby...:-)
what are the 2 dirtiest animals on the farm?

brown chicken brown cow

any 8 yr old knows that one!!

I hope he wiped his a**

I hope he's hot
..Or kinda hot

I SURE HOPE HE'S HORNY!

XOXO,
IP Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

Well put!
LOL, I would LOVE to open my door and see John Goodman standing there. I think he'd be a BLAST. Kevin Smith, as well. I think I have a thing for a good sense of humor. :P Originally Posted by tracibrooks
Traci, even though you said Kevin Smith I just wanted to I just wanted you to know that I have been working on my Kevin James-like physique for years... years, I say... years...
I GET PRETTY EXCITED! YOU NEVER KNOW WHAT TO EXPECT..ALTHOUGH I AM ALSO NERVOUS..BUT READY TO START SATISFYING!
  • Sami
  • 08-25-2011, 08:13 PM
Well I am always a little nervous, and hope they have washed there ass
I can answer a thought I had a few months ago....having had no CLUE how height challenged my client would be....

"Well fuck me. I shouldn't have worn heels." As I towered over him way more than the average fellow. They were removed at once. Shortly followed by the rest of what I was wearing. LOL
  • Sami
  • 08-25-2011, 10:13 PM
Oh Yes...

I can answer a thought I had a few months ago....having had no CLUE how height challenged my client would be....

"Well fuck me. I shouldn't have worn heels." As I towered over him way more than the average fellow. They were removed at once. Shortly followed by the rest of what I was wearing. LOL Originally Posted by tntangie