Spinners, tall girls, short girls, curvy women, BBW's, chicks with little perky titties, or women with huge asses.. What's your favorite body type or feature, guys?

• Caleb
  • 02-07-2012, 09:09 AM
Without question, my favorite female form is the lady who will get in my head. Flirtatious and passionate are the key starting criteria. Those who drive me to new experiences and expanded horizons are even better! Generally I am more attracted to the 30-60 yr old providers than to the young 20s, as it is easier for me to make the connection I seek. Beyond that the physical form is just packaging - the wild inside is what really gets me going! I do also have a thing for redheads, but that may be as much about perceived attitude as looks.
Brandee69 body type!! Yummy
I love the female form period, and since you are speaking of ONLY physical attributes, my PREFERRED body type on a lady is a little bit bigger than a spinner, with nice curves, (ass and breasts), it does not matter on her hair color or how short/tall she is. Originally Posted by bigdog0311
Right on bigdog, curves, to me, define a woman, physically. Now, I'm selective but truly dig women in general---especially when they are cool!! ultimately it comes down to sex appeal, which comes in all shapes, colors and sizes...ain't nothing like a sexy ass fe! The ladies can peep it too...
I love women never had a type.....but I do normally go for curves....what i dont like is rail thin chick with over sized tatas......but the ones that are willing to let me have my way with them are my favorite
I like the ones with little tails like a troll. Sooooo cute. Audience for every show and what not. Freaks welcome here.
Lithe frame from 5'0" to 5'7" with perky, firm breasts - no matter the size as long as it's not an almond or Dolly Parton's - and the coup de grace: the tightest most perfect ass proportionate to their frame. Facial aesthetics - as long as she's doesn't resemble Vera De Milo{Jim Carrey}/Shanaynay {Jamie Foxx} - are secondary to the ASS.

-Ass Worshipper

I don't think I have one body type that I like more than another. I like all types of women. It is all about how a particular woman presents herself. I think a woman's personality has a lot to do with how her appearance will be perceived by others.
I'm a petite lady but when I'm with a women I like curvy and big boobies!!
Sometimes I want a big Booty ..
Sometimes I want a spinner ..
Sometimes I want big boobs ..
Sometimes I want small boobs ..
Sometimes I want a BBW ..
I alway like short and or mature women ..
For me, it really depends on the woman. I don't really have a type and can be attracted to all sorts of women for completely different reasons.

I may like one girl because she has great tits, another because of an epic ass, and another because she has gorgeous eyes. They could all have completely different body types as well.
we can all agree that we all like girls with big asses? right!!!!
I like the female form, all natural female form complete with XX chromosomes.
I will state that if a lady request any picture of hers to be removed we will comply even if she had previously given her OK after all it is a woman's right to change her mind
I will state that if a lady request any picture of hers to be removed we will comply even if she had previously given her OK after all it is a woman's right to change her mind Originally Posted by surfindick
Sir,
I think you put this on the wrong thread
As far as other ladies I am going to work with? It starts with grey matter. I am first turned on by that.
Occasionally I will make the exception if the ass is phenomenal and her reviews are outstanding.
If I were to be throwing money down on pussy, it would depend on the time/desire/my mood ~ formula.

Primarily I am an ass lover, but skank ass ho's just wouldn't get my money. On to the next one as they say.
I also have a thing for a beautiful smile, and bonus if she has dimples.
I'm sure there is more, but those are the big ones.

Oh! And fake ass ho's don't turn me on either. I'd much rather have a little spice from my lady because she's real, than some bland,"says what you think we want to hear" fake ass bullshit.