Benghazi: no harm, no foul, get back to work

I've said it before and I guess I'll say it again, if anyone (in this case Hillary Clinton) takes responsibility for something then they have to take the fall. She did not resign, she was not fired, she DID NOT take responsibility. Obama did not fire her so he DID NOT take responsibility. Think of hit like a military command. Some of you (not enough) have some experience with that. If the commanding officer does not take action over the incompetence or dereliction of a junior officer then they are deficient.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 01:36 PM
nope, I want to see your personal comments regarding the doc, not a quote from the doc.
provide a link from the board you made the next day
nope, I want to see your personal comments regarding the doc, not a quote from the doc.
provide a link from the board you made the next day Originally Posted by CJ7
You're so fucking ignorant, you're beyond redemption, asshole. A personal comment was cited; so, go screw yourself, CBJ7!
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 01:43 PM
You're so fucking ignorant, you're beyond redemption, asshole. A personal comment was cited; so, go screw yourself, CBJ7! Originally Posted by I B Hankering

I didn't think so
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 01:45 PM
I've said it before and I guess I'll say it again, if anyone (in this case Hillary Clinton) takes responsibility for something then they have to take the fall. She did not resign, she was not fired, she DID NOT take responsibility. Obama did not fire her so he DID NOT take responsibility. Think of hit like a military command. Some of you (not enough) have some experience with that. If the commanding officer does not take action over the incompetence or dereliction of a junior officer then they are deficient. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn

the junior officer receives the punishment not the CO.

dumbass.
I didn't think so Originally Posted by CJ7
What's new, CBJ7? You've demonstrated over and over again that you are congenitally incapable of 'thinking', CBJ7.

dumbass.

I know this is new to you so let me show by example. If a commanding officer has a subordinate who has committed an act or has failed to take an action that results in damage, personnel injuries, or loss of life AND refuses to punish the offending person then they (the CO) is guilty of misconduct.
  • CJ7
  • 08-20-2013, 03:16 PM

dumbass.

I know this is new to you so let me show by example. If a commanding officer has a subordinate who has committed an act or has failed to take an action that results in damage, personnel injuries, or loss of life AND refuses to punish the offending person then they (the CO) is guilty of misconduct. Originally Posted by JD Barleycorn
and Hildabeast accepted responsibility ... she refused nothing

problem being, taking responsibility isn't good enough for you .. you want action even though nothing ever came across her desk ,,, ask Rand Paul how that worked out
  • WTF
  • 08-20-2013, 03:38 PM

problem being, taking responsibility isn't good enough for you .. you want action even though nothing ever came across her desk ,,, ask Rand Paul how that worked out Originally Posted by CJ7
They are beating a dead horse and getting shit splattered all over them and thinking it is rain.

problem being, taking responsibility isn't good enough for you .. you want action even though nothing ever came across her desk ,,, ask Rand Paul how that worked out Originally Posted by CJ7
Only after Hildabeast was caught in a lie did that lying bitch speciously claim to accept any responsibilty, CBJ7.

He's back! The quintessential shit-wallower is back flinging epithets, calling names and making absolutely NO sense. at least we know this fucking numbnuts stands with Marshall. Well played, Corpy, you blithering fool!