Pinch my nipples

Dallas - I hope you do - kiss my neck with the enthusiasm you do everything else and I will melt dead away
If I am excited enough, and it is done at the right moment, it will put me over the edge.
welcome back LilRed! I missed ya!

[can I pinch your pretty nips?? lol}
Think I might have to get into this.contest
...I even have several types of nipple play toys Originally Posted by DallasRain
I have figured out you drive a truck just to carry all your toys.

Leave my nipple alone. It does nothing good for me except to turn me off. I like pleasure not pain. I too had a lady friend in the real world that like to pinch the hell out of mine and she didn't last long.
Dee I wonder how you get those toys past TSA. Some of those are weapons of miss destruction.

Uh - I can fix that - I'm thinking we need to get together when we're both in NOLA!

By the way, playing with my nipples hasn't ever done anything for me. Kissing and nibbling on my neck now that's a turn on Originally Posted by Louigi
Aww it's the little red one! Long time no see (nipples, nipples, to stay on topic). How ya feeling? We've missed you around here. Nipples.
Love to have my nipples pulled, sucked, massaged, chewed on!
Originally Posted by DallasRain

...... want some ?
Anyone who thinks Dallas was ever a "good girl" raise your hand!! lol
Anyone who thinks Dallas was ever a "good girl" raise your hand!! lol Originally Posted by heidilynnla

LOL ..... Dee is DAYUM GREAT !!!!
lol

i wanna pinch your sexy nips heidi