After a month off

Google 'illiterate' , then try not to be that.

The pun may be the lowest form of humor, but I enjoy it. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
What was the word you were trying to spell? Nothing like a fucktard commenting on a error, and fucking up themselves. LMAO
I am drowning in my own bullshit? Oh quit trying to cover your ass after it's been handed to you. You're drowning in your own illiteracy.
[COLOR="Red"]1--You are not smart enough to hand anyone their ass.
2---You are still denying the shooting, that is drowning in your own BS,
3--Sorry I even tried to give you two fucktards a honest answer. [COLOR="Red"]

Jim Originally Posted by Mr MojoRisin
You two fags need to get a room.
What was the word you were trying to spell? Nothing like a fucktard commenting on a error, and fucking up themselves. LMAO Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Would you prefer "Kansanese"? I just love making up new words.

Oh, I forgot. You lefties don't have a sense of humor. Especially the illiterate ones.
Would you prefer "Kansanese"? I just love making up new words.

Oh, I forgot. You lefties don't have a sense of humor. Especially the illiterate ones. Originally Posted by gfejunkie
Hahaha, He has his own language. Kind of like a toddler. Only his mother understands him, lol.

Then I will let jim answer you seeing I am not a lefties, idiot.
Then I will let jim answer you seeing I am not a lefties, idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
you finally got something right, you are a "nothing"
Then I will let jim answer you seeing I am not a lefties, idiot. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're dam right you can't see you're a lefty. That's why we have to keep pointing it out to ya, lol.

Jim
LittleEva is from the mountains in Kansas. They're "special".
you finally got something right, you are a "nothing" Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You are still a moronic hillbilly.
You're dam right you can't see you're a lefty. That's why we have to keep pointing it out to ya, lol.

You saying I am a lefty is like you saying the Va shooting didn't happen, no substance on your part.It is why i'm LMAO at you. It is you fuckers fallback position if you got nothing, call 'em a liberal.
LittleEva is from the mountains in Kansas. They're "special". Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Poor dull knife a first nation who doesn't know anything about where he lives. Must have immigrated from hillbilly nation, and came north. Is no stones your brother?
You are still a moronic hillbilly.

Poor dull knife a first nation who doesn't know anything about where he lives. Must have immigrated from hillbilly nation, and came north. Is no stones your brother? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You can claim to be whatever you want, but you act like a fucking liberal. Believing everything you hear from CNN is proof right there.

Jim
You can claim to be whatever you want, but you act like a fucking liberal. Believing everything you hear from CNN is proof right there.

More of your fucking blather jim, I don't watch CNN, Calling me a liberal proves you don't know what a liberal is. Just anyone left of the tea party right?
More of your fucking blather jim, I don't watch CNN, Calling me a liberal proves you don't know what a liberal is. Just anyone left of the tea party right? Originally Posted by i'va biggen
Don't give me the independent BS.

Jim
Don't give me the independent BS.

I don't need to give you any BS as you are completely full of it. If you ever get a white line below your hairline it means you are a quart low.
I don't need to give you any BS as you are completely full of it. If you ever get a white line below your hairline it means you are a quart low. Originally Posted by i'va biggen
You're out completely liberal, lol.

Jim
You're out completely liberal, lol.

You are a closet liberal who is trying to deflect away from yourself.