who has none or very little fajita meat?

• hd
  • 01-31-2011, 02:56 PM
I'd really like to eat some vaginison meat, I just love that stuff! I'm sorry,this is about hispanic food. Hey, I love that stuff too!
No fajita meat/arbys 5 for 5/meat curtains here!! Would be willing to provide pic (for verification) upon request. I love my kitty, and we are not shy.

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess
m
Micah lee had a very petty kitty with little or no excess meat.Chelsea Simms is nice too.
Would be willing to provide pic (for verification) upon request. Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess

I request a pic your Highness....
[QUOTE=ItalianaPrincess;983567]No fajita meat/arbys 5 for 5/meat curtains here!! Would be willing to provide pic (for verification) upon request. I love my kitty, and we are not shy.

PROVE IT!!
Would be willing to provide pic (for verification) upon request. I love my kitty, and we are not shy.

XOXO,
ItalianaPrincess Originally Posted by ItalianaPrincess
I can't wait to see (for verification only) or umm taste for my / our personal enjoyment
I apologize. I am in one of my goofy moods today.

Now, I am really hungry!

No more hijacking... I promise! Originally Posted by reese foster
Don't you dare apologize girl that is some damn funny stuff!
I am not usually one for self promotion but I must say I am fajita meat free. I have a very pretty kitty, or so I have been told.
I want ARBYS for some reason now lmao Originally Posted by berkleigh
YOu know ARBYS does sound, but so does Latin food or even DATY!

This is a real prime example of a no win thread... Or locker room material.

It'd be like a woman starting a thread about how much forskin is acceptable. What about the guys who are all forskin? They can't help it.

This will just end with hurt feelings and people crossing other people off their list blah blah blah.

Better topic maybe? I personally would like an ass hat made from one set of labia.[/quote] ... I'd have to agree, all too easy to get foot and mouth disorder... Whom ever I am with, I am just grate-full she allowed me to enjoy that part of her
Don't you dare apologize girl that is some damn funny stuff! Here, here!
I am not usually one for self promotion but I must say I am fajita meat free. I have a very pretty kitty, or so I have been told. Originally Posted by Heather Winston
Wink, wink you care to share pic's as IP has offered?
Paulina Linda's pussy is very nice! I like the way it looks, feels, and even taste. Originally Posted by PoppyToyota
Thank you, sweet pea!!

This thread made me laugh, blush and hungry all at once!
Wink, wink you care to share pic's as IP has offered? Originally Posted by FishGuy13
I don't have any pics handy. Certainly there are one or two gentleman who will get my back on this subject, so to speak, until I can offer up photographic proof. When I have new pics taken I will include some of the kitty.
I don't have any pics handy. Certainly there are one or two gentleman who will get my back on this subject, so to speak, until I can offer up photographic proof. When I have new pics taken I will include some of the kitty. Originally Posted by Heather Winston
Heather, I definitely have your back on this subject! First hand knowledge
I only like Extreme Fajitas, and I like all types of Labia Minora. Hell, I like everything that's in the Treasure Chest between a Woman's Luscious Thighs.
Don't you dare apologize girl that is some damn funny stuff!
I am not usually one for self promotion but I must say I am fajita meat free. I have a very pretty kitty, or so I have been told. Originally Posted by Heather Winston
I agree and I'm still waiting on Heather to pimp out my Daty services

I don't have any pics handy. Certainly there are one or two gentleman who will get my back on this subject, so to speak, until I can offer up photographic proof. When I have new pics taken I will include some of the kitty. Originally Posted by Heather Winston
I got your back, Heather
when I first got into the meat business (mid 70's), fajita meat (outside or inside skirts) was thrown into hamburger material