EXTREME penetrations

If you play with urethral sounds you definitely should either ask your partner to bring their own, or invest in a autoclave to clean them between clients. Using alcohol or some other 'cide type product eventually will break down your sounds and make them susceptible to contamination. Shoving a contaminated object inside someone is just a bad idea!!!

There are a few sites out there that you can get some info from concerning using sounds (I also suggest getting your hands on actual medical texts). The biggest thing is patience, and then safety. You should also read up on the basic medical aspects of cleaning your play area first before insertions, and also know what to do if you have a problem or accident.
Toys are great, but because I'm 6'3" my hands are way too large for any fisting activities.
You should probably make an appointment with a board certified urologist and ask him if he thinks it's safe for you to be sticking a metal rod up your dick.

I'm guessing he's going to say no.
"In the "good old days" before penicillin, gonorrhea was much more difficult to cure and many times left scar tissue behind, causing "strictures" which partially or completely closed off the urethra, making urination difficult if not impossible. Some benevolent medicos (Drs. VanBuren and Dittel, to name two), seeking methods to relieve this problem, designed instruments to be inserted into the urethra to locate the stricture and literally stretch it open to allow the passage of urine. Thus was born the urethral "sound" which takes it name from the Latin subordinate, to submerge to measure the depth of. This is the same "sound" as used in the term "sound the depths," where the depth of a body of water is measured with a weighted line." - http://www.chaseunion.com/documents/urethra/sounds.htm
Catheter play is kinky and safe with catheter kits purchased at any medical supply house. Purchase several sizes until you find a size you enjoy. They come with every thing you will need. Foley catheters have a balloon built in that you inflate with a inclosed syringe to inflate the balloon. There will be a slight burning sensation the first time you urinate after you remove the catheter. I would suggest you purchase the male type as they are longer but work well on male or females.
Toys are great, but because I'm 6'3" my hands are way too large for any fisting activities. Originally Posted by Doc_rob

I'm 6'7" and have done it a few times. It's amazing how big a pussy can open up.
I'm 6'7" and have done it a few times. It's amazing how big a pussy can open up. Originally Posted by burkalini
+1
Ahh..urethral sounds. Probably worthy of a separate thread. Many safety & sterilization issues. But when it comes 2 penetration, sounds are intensely fabulous.
You mean fisting someone or you getting fisted? Or extreme penetration? When i fist guys, i only use my hands (with latex gloves of course) because i want to feel how far i can go. I don`t like the toys, unless someone insists, because of the lack of feeling and control over it. I don`t "feel" if it`s too much or how wide i can open. You generally "feel" how "open" someone is. Then you can play with variety and feel how comfortable the person is. With my hands i feel it , i can guide more easy or reflect on subtle responses . Some people like the balloons that you can blow up in the anus. I think they are ok, but i don`t generally trust them, and when in exstacy it could happen people go over their limits, so i avoid them.

As for fisting me: I have had only one hand in my vagina, and that hand was of an asian woman , and as you can imagine very small. It was nice, but anything bigger than a huge c*ock is not possible with me. I do like DP though, and am quite capable of it, when with "normal" sizes ;-). Hope that was a little helpful. And yes, lube is a must.

Sometimes for greek i use the "8 hour cream from elizabeth arden". works wonders, i love it. Silicone Lube is good too, but not lasting so long IMHO. Lube is sometimes painful for me anywhere else except vagina ;-)
I'm 6'7" and have done it a few times. It's amazing how big a pussy can open up. Originally Posted by burkalini
Question: did these women have kids? Because no matter how i try. i can never handle a normal man`s hand inside me.
I fisted a woman with my hands, and i have quite big paws, but she already had children. I think that matters?
You should probably make an appointment with a board certified urologist and ask him if he thinks it's safe for you to be sticking a metal rod up your dick.

I'm guessing he's going to say no. Originally Posted by joe bloe
Again, everything is ok. But you have to be absolutely hygienic. I only do such things with experienced people who "own" and bring their own toys. Generally, i do not use my toys for others. I know women who do, and who have great hygiene, but i don`t. I am just too picky. Plus, the sizes and what to choose, it`s better if everyone brings their own stuff which resorts from their own experience and comfort level. I am extremely picky with dildo`s for example. There are only a few which i really like
WOW have seen a 12lb baby come out and ALL I thought about was that 25 lb. TURKEY WITH ALL DA STUFFING!!!!! Just AN OPINION AND observasion from past experience!!!
If it involves pain count me out. I in no way want to cause pain for any one.
why in the heck would ya wanna do that?
Just saying I am into this for excitement not pain. If it involves me causing pain to some one I won't go into it. Perhaps some of these things can be preformed with out pain but I won't take a chance in hurting someone.