Huge ass titties

jamie14? i think she might of left.
I have huge 42DDD'S that I love to play with and be played with however I'm not skinny!
She's gone now, but Autumn Spring had some AMAZING huge titties. Originally Posted by tntangie
I was a witness. She was great. Breath mints made BJs crazy good.
<<<<< big titty committee
I was a witness. She was great. Breath mints made BJs crazy good. Originally Posted by downtownfellow
Why does it always seem like all the true greats have since retired?
Oh I don't need the other girls name. Bit she was blonde 4 foot 11. Went on and off grid a few times. Very well known provider. Had a profile pic with a huge white bath towel. Damn I can't recall name. Probably gg tits. Originally Posted by hornyhornfrog
Barbie Doll.
Angie is correct, it was Autumn Spring. Later known as PlainJane.

Today's version would be Kissable Melissa. She describes her boobs as being just "So Big."
Tangie's rack should not be short selled ... impressive.
  • grean
  • 08-08-2017, 07:52 AM
Who does have the biggest knockers on Eccie in Dallas, natural or otherwise ? Ariel Ocean has Fs, LustyBusty Gina has I'm assuming 38Gs.... Any bigger ones?
Pm for her info and what happened Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Meanwhile I wouldn't mind wearing your titties like an airplane neck pillow. Why do I have a sudden urge to head to the shore and go motorboating?
Nina The Dicknapper has Big Natural Boobs
Yes, we can't forget about Nina's big uns. Love me some chocolate Yum Yums.
She's gone now, but Autumn Spring had some AMAZING huge titties. Originally Posted by tntangie
Holy fuck that brings back a good memory (check my reviews). Though after that my ex did decide she just wasn't into men, lol.
Aubie,

You always know about these jewels. Originally Posted by grean
Yeah she is hot
Nina The Dicknapper has Big Natural Boobs Originally Posted by jamieDallas

Please elaborate on Nina's boobage.