I'm back, and I'm here to marry Grace Preston.

Now now.. tell the whole truth. In person it was No-- don't stop! Originally Posted by Grace Preston
All I heard was “get off my hair”, “how is it you smell like mustard and cheese but taste like candy”? And “why did you bring slubby to watch”?
You are a legend Grace. Some of the best and unique BJ’s I’ve ever had! It was very special what you could do with your tongue. And I had to be careful during DATY to make sure you didn’t hurt me! I would love to get another one of those BJ’s again. I had a different handle then but you wouldn’t remember me anyway.
You are a legend Grace. Some of the best and unique BJ’s I’ve ever had! It was very special what you could do with your tongue. And I had to be careful during DATY to make sure you didn’t hurt me! I would love to get another one of those BJ’s again. I had a different handle then but you wouldn’t remember me anyway. Originally Posted by Jethro Gibbs
Oh I bet I would. PM me... you'd be amazed by what and who I remember
My dearest Grace, would you kindly consider a new avatar? Men are fawning over you, but the denture-less prune-pucker avatar is somewhat disturbing. It's affecting my assessment of these gents, as I wonder what kind of experience you truly share with them.

If you are trying to avoid being sexy, you are successful...in spades.

Thank you for your consideration

I miss our lunches. Come back. I am probably more desirable now that I've earned some pretty extreme scars and unintentional weight loss. All I need is pirate hat.
My dearest Grace, would you kindly consider a new avatar? Men are fawning over you, but the denture-less prune-pucker avatar is somewhat disturbing. It's affecting my assessment of these gents, as I wonder what kind of experience you truly share with them.

If you are trying to avoid being sexy, you are successful...in spades.

Thank you for your consideration

Originally Posted by TexomaCowboy
Nope. No I wouldn't. The avatar stays until I come back-- if I come back
Nope. No I wouldn't. The avatar stays until I come back-- if I come back Originally Posted by Grace Preston
It was worth a try...thank you for your consideration.

I had a Sunday School teacher that looked just like your avatar, and waking that memory that I had sublimated for so long, now torments me daily
Nope. No I wouldn't. The avatar stays until I come back-- if I come back Originally Posted by Grace Preston
Speaking of avatar's....There's nothing you can do to change mine!
Speaking of avatar's....There's nothing you can do to change mine! Originally Posted by slubby
Slubs--

That's a custom user title, not an avatar.