I purchased Premium Gasoline today for $2.50 a Gallon- Thank You President Obama!!!!

My Son in Law drives a big tanker that visits the various stripping wells and other sites where more modern, but more expensive, methods are being used to access crude oil.
In the past two weeks, his hours have been cut 30 percent because the oil companies have to shut these down as the price per barrel drops.

Thank you, President Obama.
What's your point Slobbrin?

What does this ignorant cut and paste graphic have to do with the price of gas?

Or is this another way you're "blastsing Ozombies?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
It has just as much to do with the price of gas as the following post. Just another example of your hypocrisy.

Nothing like family time drives the dipshits this batshit crazy!

Hey LLIdiot! Is it killing you that today is called Black Friday? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
What's your point Slobbrin?

What does this ignorant cut and paste graphic have to do with the price of gas?

Or is this another way you're "blastsing Ozombies?" Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

Are you totally stupid Assup ?
Who could not see the point of that post ?
Happy Thanksgiving, I hope they pre-chewed your food up well before spooning it into your dumn-fuck face.You stupid bastard !
Dumn?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!

The voice from the basement!
Dumn?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

-10 Typo
You see the b and n key are adjacent to each other on the key board.
Correction DUMB
Thankyou Assup
Are you totally stupid Assup ?
Who could not see the point of that post ?
Happy Thanksgiving, I hope they pre-chewed your food up well before spooning it into your dumn-fuck face.You stupid bastard ! Originally Posted by rioseco
+1

Are you blasting Ozombies now too, Whiny?
Never have liked Ozombies such as you, Assup. Unlike you, I place a value on truth.
Yes thank you President Dipshit
Why with you opening up all those leases on PRIVATE lands, all the fracking you encouraged and especially the forging through of the Keystone Pipeline, you are the best ! Yes you, you SMF ! Originally Posted by rioseco
+1

Wellendowed..are you really that stupid? This President is not a friend to the Oil & Gas industry. He does not want the price of gas cheap. In fact if it were up to him you'd be paying $10 for a gallon of gas.

If you want to thank someone...thank the Oil Companies and the 9 million good people they employ.
...thank the Oil Companies and the 9 million good people they employ. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
Not to mention the additional millions they keep working by providing fuel.

Threads about the "environment" and "petroleum fuel" remind me of whining, gravely voiced "environmentalist" Robert Kennedy, Jr., bouncing around the country in a Mercedes SUV making TV appearances to talk about working toward ending fossil fuel usage .. and then Al Gore.
Dumn? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider

I'm glad you have expanded you vocabulary... "Snick", "Snork", "Idiot", "Moron", "Redneck" and "Hillbilly" were getting old after 5,000 posts.
I'm glad you have expanded your vocabulary... "Snick", "Snork", "Idiot", "Moron", "Redneck" and "Hillbilly" were getting old after 21,668 posts. Originally Posted by IIFFOFRDB

FTFY. You understated the depth of assup's inarticulateness by a factor of four.
It is linked primarily to fracking bans failing to pass in Colorado etc. The more domestic energy we produce the more we hurt OPEC and the cheaper gas becomes!
[Sarcasm ON] Yes, let's thank the oil companies for all the good they do for all of us. [Sarcasm OFF]
COG thinks oil will leap out of the ground, refine itself, and then magically fill up his gas tank without any help from the oil companies.