Time to investigate the Obummer administration in the Russian collusion BS!!

I'm glade you have no problem with Obummer and his henchmen being investigated like Trump... Originally Posted by bb1961
Obama was in office for 8 years. He had the cleanest most law abiding Presidency in American History. We didn't have all these criminals that are littering the Trump administration. He also kept our borders secure. Its really shameful what Trump and his moronic followers have done to our country. Not that you care but abortions are at an all time high. Trump will be known as The Baby Killer
I did think and one could be a fucking dumb as AOC but I see that is not true.
Obama was in office for 8 years. He had the cleanest most law abiding Presidency in American History. We didn't have all these criminals that are littering the Trump administration. He also kept our borders secure. Its really shameful what Trump and his moronic followers have done to our country. Not that you care but abortions are at an all time high. Trump will be known as The Baby Killer Originally Posted by themystic
Odumbo will be long remembered for giving birth to the renewed African slave trade in Libya, and everything else you posted is just bullshit and lies as well.

Obama was in office for 8 years. He had the cleanest most law abiding Presidency in American History. We didn't have all these criminals that are littering the Trump administration. He also kept our borders secure. Its really shameful what Trump and his moronic followers have done to our country. Not that you care but abortions are at an all time high. Trump will be known as The Baby Killer Originally Posted by themystic
Somewhere between 2008 and 2016 you must have suffered a terrible concussion to post something that ridiculous. I think it's time for you to get out your Metro Card and get aboard the L Train, lol.
No saw all that bull shit, still. That guy he teamed up with the Russians. You guys just got blinders on because it's obvious. Originally Posted by Trey

you're in denial just like your fav avatar is on the reality of the situation.

the russian collusion was a setup planted by obama's factions to damage trump should he win. they used govt. resources to pull this thing off.